• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

primo and test blast

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This year I took 6 months off from all AAS. For the month of July I've been using test only with 20mgs dbol on workout days. For my blast I will be using primo, test and 3ius greytops. I'd like to hear from you guys that have experienced successful primo usage, what where you're dosages of primo and the length of time you ran it. Gracias.

400 primo. It wasn’t tren, it was okay. I’d do higher ..
next run 600-800 even a gram. It’s mild .. I ran it for 12 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waste of $

It’s ok if your really lean and use 600-800mg but be realistic about your expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Go 600-800mg wk. Real primo gets my veins popping in my delts in particular. Mild... works great with moderate testosterone and 4-5 weeks backloaded winstrol 50mg ed

It’s ok if your really lean and use 600-800mg but be realistic about your expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm not too lean, maybe 13-14%.

Go 600-800mg wk. Real primo gets my veins popping in my delts in particular. Mild... works great with moderate testosterone and 4-5 weeks backloaded winstrol 50mg ed

I'm running test at 500mgs weekly, which is a moderate dose for me. How long did you run Winstrol at 50?

Only think I hate about primo is the 100mg/ml

I hate becoming a pin cushion after 12-16 weeks

IML Gear Cream!
I'm running test at 500mgs weekly, which is a moderate dose for me. How long did you run Winstrol at 50?
When I say backload I mean the last 4 or 5 weeks of the cycle. I like using winstrol 50-75mg ed the last 4-5 weeks. Nice finisher for primo, and the short run, at least for me, avoids achy joints common with winstrol

Thanks to everyone for your helpful input :winkfinger:

Last edited:
Only think I hate about primo is the 100mg/ml

I hate becoming a pin cushion after 12-16 weeks

Yeah next time it will be 200mg/ml for me.

I thought I'd update my experience with primo at 800mgs per week, TIPP @5-750per week and 75mgs per day of tbol... Assuming it was real primo, I'm hoping it was, my source is not on this board, however otherwise they've been excellent across the board.

At about week 8 my hair was falling out at an alarming rate, lol no shit, I was literally seeing it my bathroom sink everyday, never has that happened to me in my life and since I stopped using primo my hair already stopped falling out and feels like it's getting thicker. The results from this (short and incomplete) run are not what I'd hoped they would be and at this point I really don't see my self ruining it again for the amount of money I spent... Overall the math just doesn't add up. I'd rather run EQ at a 800per week as I have in the past for what I consider better results.

Has anyone ever experienced MAJOR hair loss from primo or was mine possibly something else? What do you guys think?

Primo does that to some ppl for sure, think i use a little but barely noticeable. Try DHB next time.

Everything I've read about primo on paper makes it sounds like the perfect gear for me, lol...I have never used DHB, actually I don't even know what it is... Ive only recently read about members using or looking for it here

I thought I'd update my experience with primo at 800mgs per week, TIPP @5-750per week and 75mgs per day of tbol... Assuming it was real primo, I'm hoping it was, my source is not on this board, however otherwise they've been excellent across the board.

At about week 8 my hair was falling out at an alarming rate, lol no shit, I was literally seeing it my bathroom sink everyday, never has that happened to me in my life and since I stopped using primo my hair already stopped falling out and feels like it's getting thicker. The results from this (short and incomplete) run are not what I'd hoped they would be and at this point I really don't see my self ruining it again for the amount of money I spent... Overall the math just doesn't add up. I'd rather run EQ at a 800per week as I have in the past for what I consider better results.

Has anyone ever experienced MAJOR hair loss from primo or was mine possibly something else? What do you guys think?

I had hair loss with primo a few years ago. I ran mast earlier this year and it really had an impact on my hair thickness. I could have crashed estrogen too, not sure

Primo is like NPP, maybe more subtle gains but my blood chemistry came back awesome, best blast ever for health markers.

I had hair loss with primo a few years ago. I ran mast earlier this year and it really had an impact on my hair thickness. I could have crashed estrogen too, not sure

Primo is like NPP, maybe more subtle gains but my blood chemistry came back awesome, best blast ever for health markers.

YES! thats exactly what I was hoping for me as well, I really like the idea of running gear thats easier on my organs BUT not at the expense of hair loss lol

I’ve been running BCG primo godz/ace+e 100mg/100mg & 200mg BCG primo e, 250 test e, 200 tren e(will drop after 10 wks).

Week 1-2 400mg, wk 3 500mg, & week 4-12 600mg of primo. I was pinning only twice/wk, but after moving to 600mg on the primo I’m probably going to start pinning 3 times/wk. The pip from BCG primo is at a minimum, but still had to get used to pinning it and the primo godz really packs a punch if pinning in delt, ouch !!

i have not seen any hair loss or any other side as of yet, my wife has also just started primo cycle, wk-1 100mg, wk-2 150mg, wk-3 200mg, wk-4 250mg, & wk-5 through 10or12 300mg. She will be on wk-2 Monday and we are looking 🧐 close for sides, especially the hair loss !!

Last edited:
That sounds like a great blast for both of you, enjoy:winkfinger:

Someone put an idea in my head that I may have been running Mast since the hair loss was so ridiculous and Mast does kill my hair line ... I can say I had zero PIP, mine was smooth as silk, but I have never experienced PIP from gear, that was properly brewed anyway.

I’ve been running BCG primo godz/ace+e 100mg/100mg & 200mg BCG primo e, 250 test e, 200 tren e(will drop after 10 wks).

Week 1-2 400mg, wk 3 500mg, & week 4-12 600mg of primo. I was pinning only twice/wk, but after moving to 600mg on the primo I’m probably going to start pinning 3 times/wk. The pip from BCG primo is at a minimum, but still had to get used to pinning it and the primo godz really packs a punch if pinning in delt, ouch !!

i have not seen any hair loss or any other side as of yet, my wife has also just started primo cycle, wk-1 100mg, wk-2 150mg, wk-3 200mg, wk-4 250mg, & wk-5 through 10or12 300mg. She will be on wk-2 Monday and we are looking 類 close for sides, especially the hair loss !!

Get Shredded!
This is my first dealings with primo, BCG makes it more affordable at 200mg ml. If you ever try it again I would suggest look into theirs, and it’s not really a bad pip considering I’ve heard horror stories about primo ace inj having terrible pain. The straight 200mg E is really smooth with very minimal pain, the wife had zero pip from her 1st 100mg pin.

But that really sucks about your hair, I’m grasping onto what I have left just from genetics having it’s way so I hope primo doesn’t increase it 😟

That sounds like a great blast for both of you, enjoy:winkfinger:

Someone put an idea in my head that I may have been running Mast since the hair loss was so ridiculous and Mast does kill my hair line ... I can say I had zero PIP, mine was smooth as silk, but I have never experienced PIP from gear, that was properly brewed anyway.

You can tell the difference between mast and primo, like night and day.

You can tell the difference between mast and primo, like night and day.

I hear ya... I've never run a cycle with primo so I may be at a disadvantage in conclusively knowing the difference :hmm:

While primo can bring hairloss, I would say magnify x 10 that’s mast.

It’s been questioned by more than a few that their primo was actually mast. But consider yourselves lucky, 99% of the “primo” 10 years ago was test prop or eq at best.

While primo can bring hairloss, I would say magnify x 10 that’s mast.

It’s been questioned by more than a few that their primo was actually mast. But consider yourselves lucky, 99% of the “primo” 10 years ago was test prop or eq at best.
i did see a lot of talk about “primo” not being primo during my research, and pharma being hard to find and expensive. Not to mention pharma comes in that weird mg so you need a shit load of vials, not until I got hooked up with BCG did I even consider running it.

I will say it seems that legit primo is easier to come by these days as compared to years past. Not that I have personally tried all sources. But I have gotten good primo lately and have read positive reviews from trusted folk.

Myself am very satisfied with my primo selection as well, also have been running the primo ace+e 100mg+100mg(primo godz) that really helped kick it off

Back