• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test p pip

johndoe07

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to start a short cycle of test p and was wondering if anyone has tried GC’s . Was there any pain from injections ?

Looking to start a short cycle of test p and was wondering if anyone has tried GC’s . Was there any pain from injections ?

Ya JD,

Prior to running any type of Compound, I did a Sh*t ton of research on different test and heard alot of PIP occurring with Prop, so I almost shyed away, but I love Short Ester Compounds. Over the last few months I have probably tried 4-5 different Sources from the board and their Prop's. A couple were garbage and it was like I was shooting straight Acne into my Ass w/ a little Ant Hill at injection site, and found out the hard way Expensive isn't always better! And others (who I am currently Running) were so smooth I thought it must be underdosed. I was wrong! None of them had uncomfortable PIP, but to guarantee yourself this, Go with a MCT Carrier Based gear, like GC! MCT is it for me, as Ive mentioned previously. You won't be disappointed w/ any part of the Process...

Take Care,

BB from Boston

💪

Ya JD,

Prior to running any type of Compound, I did a Sh*t ton of research on different test and heard alot of PIP occurring with Prop, so I almost shyed away, but I love Short Ester Compounds. Over the last few months I have probably tried 4-5 different Sources from the board and their Prop's. A couple were garbage and it was like I was shooting straight Acne into my Ass w/ a little Ant Hill at injection site, and found out the hard way Expensive isn't always better! And others (who I am currently Running) were so smooth I thought it must be underdosed. I was wrong! None of them had uncomfortable PIP, but to guarantee yourself this, Go with a MCT Carrier Based gear, like GC! MCT is it for me, as Ive mentioned previously. You won't be disappointed w/ any part of the Process...

Take Care,

BB from Boston

thank you so much guys , placed and paid for my 3rd order from gc , have never been disappointed , just doing my homework is all . just ran a 500 test/ 400 tren cycle a couple of months ago and will be running a gran of test p next month . 150 ed is ok with test p ? i dont think ill be running any orals with it

Bro...do you really need a gram of Test? Why Test P? I personally love Test P but not at a gram. Just my thoughts. Thanks for you loyalty. I encourage you to try some GC TPP....it's great.

L

thank you so much guys , placed and paid for my 3rd order from gc , have never been disappointed , just doing my homework is all . just ran a 500 test/ 400 tren cycle a couple of months ago and will be running a gran of test p next month . 150 ed is ok with test p ? i dont think ill be running any orals with it

Because I Only want to run an 8 week cycle due to travel constraints . Is it really too much ?

Whats your history with AAS? Do you blast and cruise or cycle?

Because I Only want to run an 8 week cycle due to travel constraints . Is it really too much ?

I cycle . I did 3 cycle , 1st cycle was 500 test and anavar , 2nd was test p and Tren a , 3rd was test e and Tren e . But always spread them far between . This time I’m doing this 4 or 5 months after my last cycle and I really just wanna keep it short and sweet . So I’m doing a short acting Esther and not adding anything to it .

Honestly a gram of test is a lot. I’ve ran over ten cycles and still haven’t gotten the courage to run more than 750. I feel like you can get the same, if not better results, from 500mg test and throwing another compound in there. But honestly if 1000mg works for you then have at it. Keep us updated on your progress, brother.

I cycle . I did 3 cycle , 1st cycle was 500 test and anavar , 2nd was test p and Tren a , 3rd was test e and Tren e . But always spread them far between . This time I’m doing this 4 or 5 months after my last cycle and I really just wanna keep it short and sweet . So I’m doing a short acting Esther and not adding anything to it .

IML Gear Cream!
In my opinion, 8 weeks is too short if your going to run a gram of Test. Why not run some Test Prop and NPP instead? I'm not a big advocate of cycling or PCT for that matter. I could ramble on forever about this but the comment below from
Mcreject is spot on. Again....just my two cents.

I would get the tpp/npp blend. Take 1.4ml Monday Wednesday Friday and that will bring you at approximately 500mg per compound. That’s 1g of compounds total. Run that for 10 to 12 weeks (I’d go with 12) and you got a decent cycle.

thank you ! sounds like tpp / npp are good for short cycles . i also understand they do better with high dose test , or are you suggesting tpp/npp alone ? if not , possible 700 test p along with them ?

The tpp/npp blend alone. If you added 700mg test p with it that would be 1200mg test total. That’s 1.2g, more than you were originally thinking. But you could throw 200mg test p on top of it to equal 700mg test total. That would be pretty sweet. That’s almost like my next cycle. 750 test, 600 npp, and 600 eq

why do i feel like you re setting me up for a golden cycle ? tpp/npp it is . one last quick question , i shed like a dog on tren and winstrol , so i guess im pprone to mbp , which was is horrible for hair , npp or tpp ?

Test at high doses exacerbates mpb but that’s the name of the game. Npp is pretty safe because it doesn’t convert to dht. If you are worried just lower your test dose. It’s exactly why I’ll probably never touch tren again, my hair was just falling out on it.

Sounds good. That way you have your 1g of compounds total. I’ve done cycles with nandrolone higher that test with great results. Keep us updated.

Devildog spitting out knowledge:stupid:

Sounds good. That way you have your 1g of compounds total. I’ve done cycles with nandrolone higher that test with great results. Keep us updated.

Back