• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

F*ck Insomnia!

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I decided to embrace insomnia and make it my bitch. Rather than laying there in bed for hours being miserable, I decided I'm going to start getting up and doing some cardio on the treadmill. If I'm going to be awake anyway, I might as well do something useful with the time. Part of me is hoping the negative reinforcement will teach my body to stay asleep. If not...calories burned. Win/win.

I know I'm not the only one fighting insomnia. Any one else ever try this to see how it works out?

I just ordered a sleep aid a couple of minutes ago.. I dont think I have insomnia I just sleep like shit.. Usually up 3-4 times a night.. and then up at 4 to start my day.

I have it quite frequently....started taking zzzquil chewables and a little xtra valerian root like 2 hours before I wanna sleep. Try to do something relaxing the last hour your awake , like read a book... no screens...after 3 days the zzzquil builds up or something and it’s easier to fall asleep and stay sleep... trust me I feel your pain... insomnia makes me want to squeeze kittens to death.

I've already tried a bunch of different things to stay asleep. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. I figure if I do enough two-a-days it will eventually help as much as the meds ever have.

I think it’s the mental fatigue that plays a role not so much the physical...but anything that helps bro.. good luck... I can’t sleep worth shit either

I have severe insomnia. It is to the point where I lay down and if I am lucky enough to fall asleep I always immediately wake up after a couple hours and cannot fall back alseep for a few more. Every night I constantly deal with sleeping for a couple hours and waking up for a couple hours all night long. It is torture.

I have severe insomnia. It is to the point where I lay down and if I am lucky enough to fall asleep I always immediately wake up after a couple hours and cannot fall back alseep for a few more. Every night I constantly deal with sleeping for a couple hours and waking up for a couple hours all night long. It is torture.

Amen, brotha. The meds usually help me get to sleep in a "reasonable" amount of time, but staying asleep is impossible. I've taken a combo of enough stuff one time I was actually worried if I would wake up the next morning. Needless to say, my body did a nice job of waking up every hour to make sure I was still alive. :wits:

I battle for hours....it’s like that feeling right before you fall asleep, like dreamworld is about to take over and BAM!!! Wake up wondering if I locked the garage doors or pushed the coffee timer button then repeat for 4 hours...

1x Lunesta
20mg melatonin
works wonders for me

Good luck sleep deprivatlon SUCKS

Back