Anyone else see this study.?? Om3's and FiOi.??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/...-effects-heart

Kinda crazy about the heart health claims., but I can say I have witnessed a relative who used Om3's/FiOi and Niacin to get their cholesterol proper again. Don't know his doses but if I recall correctly he took larger doses of both until his levels were proper., then his Dr had him back down the doses to avg. doses and has been proper since. (He has some conservative aas use., orals included). My point is... DON'T STOP FISH OIL JUST BECAUSE OF THIS STUDY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Rep Points

Plantbasednews gave it away for me. My heart doctor actually prescribed me fish oil. Itís so pure you donít even get fish burps. 120 softgels were $20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Plantbasednews gave it away for me. My heart doctor actually prescribed me fish oil. Itís so pure you donít even get fish burps. 120 softgels were $20

Yeah I saw this article on my Google feed and was shocked. Didnt realize the source till u mentioned it. Their *study* results make total sense now.!!

I just hate all the misleading crap that gets published man., I grew up on milk... since my yrs alive they have changed thier mind 4-5 times about whether milk was healthy or not. So much conflicting information with all this cutting edge technology. Seems most studies nowadays are pushing an agenda.

Those sound like a good product Tommy. I hate the burps that come even with formulas that claim "no nasty burps" on the label.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Rep Points

I think now the common sense view on omegas are that theyíre beneficial to a point. Like most things more is not always better.
    I personally donít have an issue with fish oil tastes, but for some people itís more than that and reflux isnít uncommon.
    For folks who donít like the fish aspect thereís always the flaxseed oil option, many vegetarians use this, itís a very similar profile to fish oil.
    Last edited by tommygunz; 08-02-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by movingsteel 79 View Post
    Yeah I saw this article on my Google feed and was shocked. Didnt realize the source till u mentioned it. Their *study* results make total sense now.!!

I just hate all the misleading crap that gets published man., I grew up on milk... since my yrs alive they have changed thier mind 4-5 times about whether milk was healthy or not. So much conflicting information with all this cutting edge technology. Seems most studies nowadays are pushing an agenda.

Those sound like a good product Tommy. I hate the burps that come even with formulas that claim "no nasty burps" on the label.
    Agreee!!Have nothing to add

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    395 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I think now the common sense view on omegas are that theyíre beneficial to a point. Like most things more is not always better.
    I personally donít have an issue with fish oil tastes, but for some people itís more than that and reflux isnít uncommon.
    For folks who donít like the fish aspect thereís always the flaxseed oil option, many vegetarians use this, itís a very similar profile to fish oil.
    I get the cheap ones from sams.. And now they add mint or sum ten in them because I still get the burps but now they are minty not anything close to fishy... Caught me off guard at first.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah these are a little spendy, I just tried one bottle to see what they were like, wife gets the giant bottle from Costco for us for way less.