Classic Physique Vs Open Bodybuilding

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Procard View Post
    My liver already has plenty of work to do. We have coffee and round table discussions. Last night it was about how to keep kids off our lawn.
    You gotta shake your fist at them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    You gotta shake your fist at them
    Actually, I stepped up my game a bit:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually, I stepped up my game a bit:

that should work better lol

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,737 Posts
    Rep Points

And even at the age of 56 my physique is 10 times better than yours. I have seen your workout video, you train like a little girl using rubber bands. Your body is all drugs, no hard work. You are a smart guy, I give you that, but you are so deeply immersed in the details of your workout that you have lost site of the most important fundamental principle, effort. You o not nee to write everything down, you need to get 3 more reps.

This is the part where you threaten to ban me (your go to response every time you disagree with someone) but since you live around the corner from me why don't you instead just train with me and we can see what you are made of.

As far as my gut is concerned, when you are 56 you are welcome to stand up next to me. When I was younger my abs were flat but the body changes over time. This is me at 32.
    Why don't I come train with you?

That's an easy one. Because I can't stand to read your self indulgent posts on here much less hear you talk in person. I can only imagine how annoying you are in real life if this is any reflection of how you conduct yourself off the forum.

You got offended because I gave an honest criticism. I guess you need guys telling you how amazing you are.

My training videos? You mean from 4-5 years ago when I was in prep for my first show only running some pro hormones? Following mountain dog training which involves bands? Yeah. I was about 40lbs lighter.

Lol get over yourself.

And tell me who I've banned for disagreeing with me btw.

Oh, and One more thing. Your stalking of me is anther pretty creepy reason I won't train with you lol. That's next level disturbing.
    Last edited by Montego1; 08-24-2018 at 05:17 PM.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

Monster Labs Lead Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    448 Posts
    Rep Points

andropause
    Monster Labs Rep
    www.Mymonsterlabs.com

use code: " heck10 " 10% off oils and orals

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,737 Posts
    Rep Points

And even at the age of 56 my physique is 10 times better than yours. I have seen your workout video, you train like a little girl using rubber bands. Your body is all drugs, no hard work. You are a smart guy, I give you that, but you are so deeply immersed in the details of your workout that you have lost site of the most important fundamental principle, effort. You o not nee to write everything down, you need to get 3 more reps.

This is the part where you threaten to ban me (your go to response every time you disagree with someone) but since you live around the corner from me why don't you instead just train with me and we can see what you are made of.

As far as my gut is concerned, when you are 56 you are welcome to stand up next to me. When I was younger my abs were flat but the body changes over time. This is me at 32.
    And I'll say this as well.

I saw your comp pics. You looked good.

At your age, it's hard to say if you were as lean as you say you were, especially since pictures and lighting play a role along with your color being pretty light but, you were in shape.

From the back you looked good. From the front, like u said yourself and, I just mentioned above, your waist killed you. I have wide hips as well so I get being wide but I dunno if it was your carb up or controlling your abs while breathing or just them being blown out, it was very apparent.

My comment wasn't meant in a hateful way, just like this post isn't but, I'm sure it will be taken that way.
    Read the Rules Please
    Monster Labs Rep
    Montego10 for 10% off at
    http://Www.Mymonsterlabs.Com

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at
    http://Straightupkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Rep Points

All good brother....sorry if I was rude. Like I said, you are a smart guy and I am sure I can learn from you. I often take myself too seriously.

I did make some mistakes. I shit loaded and used an array of diuretics (WARNING NOT FOR EVRYONE) to come in full and dry, but my abs were even further distended.

Remember, no matter how knowledgeable of a prep coach you are when it comes to yourself you can become blind. In my case I was so obsessed with fullness and dryness that I did not notice I was just eating too damn much. It is very complex formula (using 3 different types of diuretics) that also requires a lot of experimentation but I can load you/me on a ton of fat and carbs and never spill making constant tiny adjustments. From 8 at night to 40 AM I loaded every 2 hours. Steak and pasta plenty of sodium. Next time I will not eat much after midnight.

I also need to be more careful during prejudging, and not let my abs out. In my day they worked you hard posing for 10 minutes, today it is 3 or 4. I just have to control my midsection for that short period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I think classic is wack tbh . . . Kinda.
    Only the top olympia guys look the part and some other guys if u keep tabs on social media. You got guys in the npc too small to hit some of the poses they just dont look right wen they hit them. U got guys weighing 160 lbs on stage sometimes. Some mens physique guys look bigget than them. Lets not forget back in the classic era wen arnold and them were competing. All the top guys in the olympia in those times they were the phil heaths, cedrics , the roellys etc even if they werent as huge as them. U got guys rn under 170lbs. I know a guy thats 140 ish on stage hes tinyyy and claims classic. in the npc they get dwarfed by regular board short physique guys. Im not to informed on the weigh restrictions based on height. Cus i dont care about classic. All im saying most these guys dont look classic at all.
    Last edited by r.alex1; 08-27-2018 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

In the npc/ifbb