• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

... it's about time ...

charley

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
.. Trump has been talking to Betsy Devos about changing the language curriculum from Spanish as America's second language to Russian. Although Trump admits to only understanding English, he feels that if you get rid of teaching Spanish , you could limit the amount of Latinos. It's an idea he heard from Steven Miller, and although Miller only speaks English, he agreed to agree to anything Trump agrees to agree too. Trump still wants us to know it has nothing to do with his deep relation with Putin, but his overwhelming desire to educate the American people. Now that's what I call the father of our country.

M6VWQ52ELE5BBPLTOGW5OJOKBQ.jpg

.. Trump has been talking to Betsy Devos about changing the language curriculum from Spanish as America's second language to Russian. Although Trump admits to only understanding English, he feels that if you get rid of teaching Spanish , you could limit the amount of Latinos. It's an idea he heard from Steven Miller, and although Miller only speaks English, he agreed to agree to anything Trump agrees to agree too. Trump still wants us to know it has nothing to do with his deep relation with Putin, but his overwhelming desire to educate the American people. Now that's what I call the father of our country.

Balderdash....try a different bait, rookie.
🤣
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spa-see-bo.....do-strey-chay!

sorry noob, I heard it on INFOWARS.. that place is the bible for me...
Lol....Alex Jones is more tucked up than Ventura......did you ever listen to Art Bell? Different subject matter, but still outta the box stuff

My new DEA work phone

Lol....Alex Jones is more tucked up than Ventura......did you ever listen to Art Bell? Different subject matter, but still outta the box stuff

My new DEA work phone

if you want to get serious , you'll need to read the 'Musings of Putin'.. it's a page turner , then you can gain access to what real life is about..

I'd start out with a great American book first, it will help ground you ,, it's called 'the Art of the deal'.. Trump wrote it in Spanish , before he abandoned the obtuse language for Russian. Now apparently Trump only speaks Russian.

imagem.aspx

if you want to get serious , you'll need to read the 'Musings of Putin'.. it's a page turner , then you can gain access to what real life is about..

I'd start out with a great American book first, it will help ground you ,, it's called 'the Art of the deal'.. Trump wrote it in Spanish , before he abandoned the obtuse language for Russian. Now apparently Trump only speaks Russian.

imagem.aspx
I'll tell you something else too..

Trump is a shapeshifter reptilian from Draco...just like Obama..my buddy David Icke showed me proof.

My new DEA work phone

IML Gear Cream!
I’d love to see Betsy Devos try this. What a dumb cunt.
35679738bd256863cd25da8ef831776b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:roflmao:.. if you can't say it in Russian, it ain't worth saying ..

если вы не можете сказать это по-русски, не стоит говорить.

:roflmao:.. if you can't say it in Russian, it ain't worth saying ..

если вы не можете сказать это по-русски, не стоит говорить.

I'm Russian bro, why all the hate, we love america

my-father-described-this-tall-lady-who-stands-in-the-middle-of-the-new-york-harbor-holding-high-a-torch-to-welcome-people-seeking-freedom-in-america-i-instantly-fell-in-love-361891.jpg

you're darn tooting, we love Putin .. we're just trying to make America great again

If Rob was a true patriot, he would make this a bilingual site, Russian & English,, MAGA

I think it’s official, charley has taken over as the dumbest motherfucker on asf. Sure he might have won by default since franny left but still an accomplishment none the less. Congrats buddy!

I’m pretty sure east Germany “discovered” steroids but the Russians pioneered the use of AAS in bodybuilding and sports, I’d say anyway. Ya’ll are on a AAS forum dissing the people that brought you your hobbies and ability to push yourself further. It’s like biting the hand that feeds. What is this fear of the Russian people? There government has never been much different than your own government and the history of Russia including the language is quite fascinating if your into history. The architecture of Eastern Europe and Russia is pretty awesome too.

We’ve been communist since the 50’s. Disguised as capitalism.

imagem.aspx

You needed a book to tell you what real life is all about? You really need to learn how to think for yourself

this is a good book, he pioneered warfare, they would surround a village and kill everyone nothing lived

0631189491.jpg

Get Shredded!
this is a good book, he pioneered warfare, they would surround a village and kill everyone nothing lived

0631189491.jpg
Genghis was no Sun Tzu...

My new DEA work phone

I am just curious do you pay attention to what Trump has done as POTUS the past 1.5 years?

I think it’s official, charley has taken over as the dumbest motherfucker on asf. Sure he might have won by default since franny left but still an accomplishment none the less. Congrats buddy!

I was going to make that comment as well. I hate the mf'er (Charley), but outside the forum, I think it's time you get help. I am sure all of us could pitch in a dollar to get you a new trailer man. No need to lose your fucking marbles.

Charley helps drive traffic. There’s got to be a charley otherwise these politically, racially charged posts become dead ends. Charley means well and I’m sure he’s a good dude outside the forum. He prolly gets free gear for lighting fires under ya’lls asses all day long. Lol

I was going to make that comment as well. I hate the mf'er (Charley), but outside the forum, I think it's time you get help. I am sure all of us could pitch in a dollar to get you a new trailer man. No need to lose your fucking marbles.

ae670bd8f18e72072c17082937e947d2.jpg

Back