Legend Pharma

thesportsenergy.me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

thesportsenergy.me

Sorry no matches was the result of a search for this so if theres already anything on them I apologize. Does anyone here use them? I placed a order that arrived a few days ago. Naps is who I always buy from but that is fixing to change to something different and this order from thesportenergy.me was placed almost 2 months ago when I first decided to use gear and began stocking up. So the order was for 2 of the 10 ampule boxes of eminence labs cypo prime 250 and 1 10 ampule box of maxtreme labs testo prop 1. I have not used any of it yet and have found nothing but mixed reviews online about both products some saying its good to go and some calling it well packaged junk. Anyone who has experience with these products and thesportsenergy.me please let me know how it was so I can decide if I'll ever buy from that site again or use that gear. Thanks guys.
    Also I forgot to add that they accept credit cards and I used a prepaid visa. I heard sources you can use credit cards with are not the best.
    Last edited by kudegras; 07-23-2018 at 02:11 PM.