What is a good diet for losing fat but building muscle while training?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts
    Rep Points

Id focus on melting fat first... build muscle after...its a marathon not a sprint, you got the rest of your life bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I think so. Unless you're purely trying to put on size and don't care about extra bodyfat or carb loading wheat anything is pretty much crap imo. I think most others here that have been truly shredded will agree. Rice, sweet potato and oats are the best there is
    Appreciate it. I didnt know that. Will definitely be limiting that then. What about baby red potatos? Or should I strictly stick to sweet potatos?

Really appreciate this information. Slow me never knew. I just knew enriched shit was bad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kudegras View Post
    You guys got a coach, that's pretty cool. There is nothing like that available here or I would probably have one too. Also no alcohol for me ever, I do not drink or smoke weed, none of that stuff.
    Good! We use an online coach, or very own tren2k14 from this forum. There's a handful of good coaches on here. Him, Mr Green, I think Monte coaches (I know he's good), and I know I'm forgetting a couple. It's definitely worth the money, but you gotta prep your food. It becomes ritual after a while, and actually saves you time once you get it down.

As far as the comment malf made, we hate putting that shit down just to be blown off. It takes time to do that and I doubt he has any more than I have in my day lol
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    874 Posts
    Rep Points

Example of stir fry above:
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points

If you are worried about cholesterol from eggs, eat egg whites with 1-2 whole eggs, when trying to cut weight while maintain lean muscle, providing your body with adequate protein from QUALITY sources is a the number one most important factor while being in a calorie DEFECIT. Its a simple numbers game. Less calories in, than you burn. Eat 1-1.5g of quality protein per lb of LEAN body mass. As a beginner I would focus on 1. Counting calories. 2. Counting protein and carb intake and 3. Being CONSISTENT both in the gym and the kitchen.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Good! We use an online coach, or very own tren2k14 from this forum. There's a handful of good coaches on here. Him, Mr Green, I think Monte coaches (I know he's good), and I know I'm forgetting a couple. It's definitely worth the money, but you gotta prep your food. It becomes ritual after a while, and actually saves you time once you get it down.

As far as the comment malf made, we hate putting that shit down just to be blown off. It takes time to do that and I doubt he has any more than I have in my day lol
    Oh ok I see now, sorry I wasn't sure what it meant. But oh no I wasn't blowing off anything anybody said, I came here to ask questions and get as much advice as I can possibly get to reach my goals. I have a little experience, I have ben working out off and on since I was a kid but I would never brush off advice somebody was trying to tell me even if I already was experienced in whatever they were talking about. I believe the more I know, the less I know mentality so I am always wanting to hear what has worked for other people because I almost always learn something new. But I was just bringing up a few things I was considering or wanted you guys to know to give me some feedback on. Like if in the future I ever did go for a meal plan, I wanted to hear your view on them and if they are good. Thanks everyone for the tips, they will be used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Example of stir fry above:
    Looks good my friend! Sesame seeds right? I'll have to try it like that sometime. I do something similar with pork and sometimes beef sirloin. I read a lot about curry powder being very good for you so I like to use it with some coconut milk. Steam up some rice and throw some kimchi on the side is something I eat about every week.