• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Supplements recommend?

duypham0971

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Supplement recommendation to build strength and muscle mass? I’ve been using Optinum Nutrition Serious Mass, just wondering is it a good product?

Can't comment on ON's mass gainer but back when I was taking boxing classes I did a lot of different cardio exercises so to not lose any mass because I also did weight lifting and strength training at a gym, I use to make up these bulk shakes I drank twice every day. I took ice, whole milk, protein powder, peanut butter (something liquidy not the thick kind), 1 banana, a cup or 2 of frosted flakes and blended it all up. It did a pretty good job of keeping weight on and since I also had a part time job and was in school I didn't have a lot of time to sit down for meals all day so the shakes were a pretty decent way to keep weight. Also would add a scoop of plain creatine to it to get 2 of my supplement powders in 1 shake.

Last edited:
I would not spend money on a mass gainer really. You can take protein powder, whole milk, ice, frosted flakes (or other cereal you like oatmeal will also work), organic natural peanut butter (the liquidy stuff), a banana and blend it all up and you will have a great mass shake. I used to drink these 9 or 10 years ago before I started using steroids to gain weight and it worked great. Also I think nitrotech is a great protein powder.

didnt mean to post that twice. thought it was a different thread. ll been a long week.

eat,sleep and eat :)
I don't know your states,maybe you don't need suppliments at all,fix and calculate your meal first,after you'll see what exactly you miss and add it. By the way, ON is a good brand..I like it

Up your good fats. Switch to a plant based protein powder, it’ll be easier on your digestive system thus easier to for your body to process and make better use of the incoming protein to your muscles. Whey and every other protein will take its toll on your gut and kidneys if your doing several servings a day for protein. Next, avocados , avocados avocados ! More good fats. Buy organic coconut oil and use it non stop. Cooking, coffee, protein drinks. Tablespoon of it straight.

Glutamine during your training
Will keep ur muscles full and pumped throughout your whole session.
Glutamine is my staple supp

Up your good fats. Switch to a plant based protein powder, it’ll be easier on your digestive system thus easier to for your body to process and make better use of the incoming protein to your muscles. Whey and every other protein will take its toll on your gut and kidneys if your doing several servings a day for protein. Next, avocados , avocados avocados ! More good fats. Buy organic coconut oil and use it non stop. Cooking, coffee, protein drinks. Tablespoon of it straight.

Anyhing will screw with your gut in large enough quantities. Would you care to cite your sources that plant based proteins are better than "all the other proteins"?

I mean...if you consider it lacking creatine...like red meat....and lacking animal fats which aid in hormone production BETTER...then yes...its better...

Coconut oil also isnt the miracle that you make it out to be.

OP youre going to be better off making sure your diet is in check before spending money on anything recommended here.

In fact...post your daily diet...as in what you eat snd the quantity its eaten in...and you can get much better answers...

If you cant list your daily diet and the food measurements, then you dont need supps you need a better diet.

Supplement recommendation to build strength and muscle mass? I’ve been using Optinum Nutrition Serious Mass, just wondering is it a good product?

Try to use creatine. As for me, this non-anabolic and legal supplement is the best for mass and strength increasing.

IML Gear Cream!
Up your good fats. Switch to a plant based protein powder, it’ll be easier on your digestive system thus easier to for your body to process and make better use of the incoming protein to your muscles.
This is absolutely incorrect.
Based on their PDCAAS score, plant based proteins are inferior to milk, meat or egg protein, not to mention the leucine content, to promote muscle protein synthesis.

I used ON Serious mass and Mutant mass for two months and gained 14lbs. But besides that, I used a high-protein diet and workouts 3 times a week

Not really for building mass and strength, but as far as recovery goes, I’ve been using the GAT BCAA’s and I genuinely feel as if it helps me heal. Idk whether it’s because it forces me to drink more water during my lift (I mix a scoop with a half gallon of water and finish it throughout my training session) or whether it’s the actual supplement, but I do feel like I’m not nearly as fatigued or sore. Although, this is all very subjective because I’m also running gear, as I’m sure most others are as well, so you can take that for what it’s worth.

Back