• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Balkan Orals

Get Shredded!
I have been seeing opposite sides of the coin everywhere about balkan orals, specifically dbol and anadrol. Half of the reviews say they are amazing, others say they are bunk. :hmm:
Love Balkin, but codes are flawed. If more codes are verified then anymore than the lot was produced , then it's deemed fake you can imagine every hand that touches puts in the code putting it over production numbers fast. More importantly to me is the packaging
. The box should be stamped and raised. The product name should be in red and outlined in black. Gotta look close with magnification to see black out line. Then, vials should not be able to wet n scratch off. Blister packs should be slightly nerled, code will start with letters so you know what product is. Example : dbl000sb. Bottom line is does it look like a GMP standards + obviously you should feel it fast and make gains. Love that Balkin gear ! You can source it here. Good luck

I have been seeing opposite sides of the coin everywhere about balkan orals, specifically dbol and anadrol. Half of the reviews say they are amazing, others say they are bunk. :hmm:
Love Balkin, but codes are flawed. If more codes are verified then anymore than the lot was produced , then it's deemed fake you can imagine every hand that touches puts in the code putting it over production numbers fast. More importantly to me is the packaging
. The box should be stamped and raised. The product name should be in red and outlined in black. Gotta look close with magnification to see black out line. Then, vials should not be able to wet n scratch off. Blister packs should be slightly nerled, code will start with letters so you know what product is. Example : dbl000sb. Bottom line is does it look like a GMP standards + obviously you should feel it fast and make gains. Love that Balkin gear ! You can source it here. Good luck
Depends where you get balkin gear from I know my source is legit 100% my blood work never came back bad. Balkin has new design for products now and will stop the fakes temporarily. Balkan is way more reliable than any other UGL and that's a fact. Show me bad bloodwork from reliable member or a bad HPLC test. I've never seen one and trust me all I do is research. Shit Balkan is more reliable than Bayer or these Phama companys meaning the guys that sell the fakes they are every where. I just dont Google Balkan and order from the first site that pops up. Research reviews you will see who has legit Balkan and I work for one of the sources that do.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What I've learned is dont go by peoples reviews I wanna see blood work or lab testing. You see it all the time guys doing reviews saying it's best they ever ran, results are awesome then it turns out bunk. Recently I just seen a trusted member on forum running hgh saying how good results were and he is old school and me and 2 other guys did hgh serum and turned out bunk so no I dont trust guys reviews. I trust my own review and could use other guys reviews as a guide but I dont go off of theirs. The issiue is when u stack 4 or 5 compounds you cant tell which one is working and only way to do it is to run low test and add that product or compound but most guys dont have patience and they go by the recent guys reviews so they think its good but in reality the guy is just talking and has no idea what the product even feels like. So people thst say I've seen bad reviews means nothing to me unless I try the product myself. Facts

The issiue is when u stack 4 or 5 compounds you cant tell which one is working and only way to do it is to run low test and add that product or compound but most guys dont have patience and they go by the recent guys reviews so they think its good but in reality the guy is just talking and has no idea what the product even feels like.

this^

Back