• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Balkan Orals

IML Gear Cream!
So what does that mean? I don't have to say anything his reputation speaks for itself. As reviews and quality goes he is top 3 out of all sources hands down. Especially with prices.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I was just saying. All his products have been good to me that I’ve used.

Oh I just checked their web site.
https://b-p.md/
What a joke their authentications codes are! Anyone can copy these codes, they are not scratch off type of codes.
And as people say you can enter codes as many times as you want.
Hidden codes can not be copied.

true , but its hard to get to the code. and it can be checked 2 times yeah , but it has to be valid ... its not easy like you saying bro
balkan is top notch gear ... or what gear you like the most? what brand?

You simply copy an existing code because you see it. You dont have to copy thousands of them
And it can be checked as many times as you want. Counter at this web site shows how many times it was checked which is not a bad idea. if you see it was checked 1000times then its probably fake code :)
Its not easy to copy codes which are hidden under the scartch off plastic.
true , but its hard to get to the code. and it can be checked 2 times yeah , but it has to be valid ... its not easy like you saying bro
balkan is top notch gear ... or what gear you like the most? what brand?

You simply copy an existing code because you see it. You dont have to copy thousands of them
And it can be checked as many times as you want. Counter at this web site shows how many times it was checked which is not a bad idea. if you see it was checked 1000times then its probably fake code :)
Its not easy to copy codes which are hidden under the scartch off plastic.

so what brand , lab you recommend then?
my source here , all of the gear are valid code but some of them is just checked 2 times or 3 max...

On the site...
9392078643a22ae19895d739b6406b8f.jpg

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Few years ago I got some Balkan dbol from an overseas source. They sent me the wrong dose and immediately sent me another of the right dose. The higher dose dbol didn’t do shit but the lower dose had my nips itchy and blew me up. Seems hit and miss but I feel like if your source is reliable you are probably good to go.

Get Shredded!
Codes on the orals are a pain in the ass to read.

i found that if you view them from a side angle, out of direct light, they're much easier to read.

Despite the codes coming back legit and never having been checked, my run with their Tbol was a complete failure.

Of course, i had never ran Tbol prior to that, so i have nothing to compare it to. But after weeks of 40 mg/day, then bumping it up as high as 70 mg/day, i expected a little more than the absolute nothing that i got out of it.

Depends where you are getting the product if it's from a reputable source then your good. Balkin is faked alot that's why people are saying it's bunk cause if you ever tried balkin products you wouldn't be saying that. If guys are faking products that should tell you something that it's a good product and it's in high demand. The anadrol is dosed at 49mg per pill if you research a little you will find it. As for the proviron it's the best I've ever taken way better then that Bayer sugar pill bullshit they sell. Just got my free test results back it's 1500 from 50mg proviron ED. Balkin is sold in pharmacies over seas just like how pharmacies products are faked in the states. Like I said it depends where you are purchasing these products. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
The Anadrol is not dosed at 49mg it’s dosed at 50mg. You can check the Balkan website itself and the Balkan Anadrol I have from crazy doser is dosed at 50mg and checked authentic

Tbol sucks in general though imo.
Codes on the orals are a pain in the ass to read.

i found that if you view them from a side angle, out of direct light, they're much easier to read.

Despite the codes coming back legit and never having been checked, my run with their Tbol was a complete failure.

Of course, i had never ran Tbol prior to that, so i have nothing to compare it to. But after weeks of 40 mg/day, then bumping it up as high as 70 mg/day, i expected a little more than the absolute nothing that i got out of it.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I have read there proviron is better then Bayer, any one have the same experience? Looking for feed back I cant decided either.
Any input on there oral
Winny
Anbar
Drol

I have read there proviron is better then Bayer, any one have the same experience? Looking for feed back I cant decided either.
Any input on there oral
Winny
Anbar
Drol

My thoughts on products you named

ANAVAR can be described as number one among other manufacturer’s OXANDROLONE. Haven’t heard anything bad about it through all years of work. Just as any other Balkan product, it has code authentication for every blister. Nothing extraordinary about it, 60-80mg. per day for men and 10-20mg. for women. 100% match the description product from Balkan.

DROL - same as ANAVAR. Same pharmagrade quality, auth. codes, no bad feedback. I had stronger effect than Balkan DROL only from ADROLIC-50 from British Dispensary. All is subjective of course. Can’t say for sure, because it was long ago when Ballkan did not have their DROL.

I can only say a little fact about Balkan WINNY. Balkan manufacture oral WINNY in two finish forms: 10mg. tablets and 50mg tablets. An excellent solution if you take it in large. Most importantly for those who has problems with mucous membrane of stomach or lactose intolerance. A nice moment that Balkan are aware of such product specifics.

Any input on there oral
Winny
Anbar
Drol
Absoulty bro all I use is Balkan all the orals just started the test cyp vials sub q which bloodwork in couple weeks. I love proviron and tried all sorts of different brands and idk what Bayer puts in theirs but does nothing might be sugar pills lol. Here are my free test levels and gotten them tested numerous times while on Balkan I go 3 times a month sometimes depending whst i wanna check. Cant go wrong with any Balkan products i promise you that. I've never ever seen bad bloodwork or lab results for Balkan. I personally feel they are way understated and surprised more guys aren't running that brand.
9dd902be2ddabe81f925b2634ced1ed9.jpg
ab1276b282d21c1799d47761107a1801.jpg
0128a23d0bbd0d17d2eac72a4a8c0786.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I seriouly doubt their Proviron is better than Bayer :)
Anbar must be something new, never heard about it.

Any input on there oral
Winny
Anbar
Drol

IML Gear Cream!
I seriouly doubt their Proviron is better than Bayer :)
Anbar must be something new, never heard about it.
Have you tried Bayer and Balkan? Have you tried both at same dose and then check your free test levels with both brands cause I have multiple times and bloodwork dosent lie.

Have you tried Bayer and Balkan? Have you tried both at same dose and then check your free test levels with both brands cause I have multiple times and bloodwork dosent lie.

I checked T levels on balkan. It was legit

I have tried Bayer and frankly speaking wouldnt use anything else if I can get Bayer :) I`ve used Alpha Pharma proviron and many others. Some seemed to be bunk..
Bloodworks does lie brother, it happens. Lab test doesnt lie for sure.

I have tried Bayer and frankly speaking wouldnt use anything else if I can get Bayer :) I`ve used Alpha Pharma proviron and many others. Some seemed to be bunk..
How is it possible ?

I dont know brother. I remember a customer complained about Magnum Pharma Testosterone he used based on blood work. He was under impression its underdosed. Few weeks later lab tests came in and they were perfect.
there was a thread regarding Magnum Pharma in my subforum.
How is it possible ?

Why do so many people hate on Balkan? Always thought it worked as advertised

I agree everybody's blood work is different some people convert faster and just convert more but for a person that knows there body meaning you get bloodwork all the time you get an idea where your levels should be. Me personally I dont like Bayer but it might work for you and these are opions but my bloodwork shows better results for me with Balkan proviron and whatever the case maybe Balkan overdosed or Bayer underdosed I really dont know.

As for lab testing, HPLC, MASS SPEC on the forums or research on the internet I just dont trust it. To much shady shit has gone down just my opinion. If I want to purchase a product me personally I'd rather go by someones bloodwork than just some lab testing company. I use someones bloodwork as a guide then when I try the product and do my bloodwork then I get the real answer. So many times guys say how great this product is or this source is great and then i try it and its garbage. Unfortunately blood work dosent show every compound we run but gives you hints in other areas where we know its legit. So many hustlers and scammers out here nowadays you gotta be careful.

You sell Balkan so try out the proviron and check your free test and see if it's better than the Bayer.

There is bayer proviron that has been tested in janoshik. Contained 0 mg of mesterolone so fakes are a concern unfortunately for friggin proviron

Your right but every amp and blister has a separate code That would be a nightmare to try and copy. Plus it shows how many times it was copied. I think balkan is a good choice personally. It would be better if more human grade was available like many years ago. But at least we have many factory gear options these days in between human grade and ugl. Prob closer to human grade just not registered for sale in a pharmacy and had codes to track back too.

Back