• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hit a wall

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been calorie/carb cycling and I have stalled. I lost 24lbs total and feeling great again. Lol

Winter is coming so I'm thinking of slowly adding calories back in. Recently read a lean bulk article of staying in a calorie deficit with high protein 2.2 grams, mid carb 1g per lb, and low fats. Thoughts on adding muscle in a deficit or go back into a surplus?

I've been calorie/carb cycling and I have stalled. I lost 24lbs total and feeling great again. Lol

Winter is coming so I'm thinking of slowly adding calories back in. Recently read a lean bulk article of staying in a calorie deficit with high protein 2.2 grams, mid carb 1g per lb, and low fats. Thoughts on adding muscle in a deficit or go back into a surplus?
time for tren, night sweets will just keep your warmer in the winter

NC what is your trt protocol? I know you dont want to add drugs besides trt but a dht like var, mast or provi would give you alittle boost in lowering SHBG and raising free test increasing your trts efficacy.

Have you recalculated your RMR and adjusted accordingly? If you are stalled your body is likely hoarding calories... "starvation mode "

Back