• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Accutane

Have you used it?

My son used it for around 18 months. Also from Roche, but I'm not sure if it's made in the same facility as the ones we sell on the site, probably not. It's a major pharmaceutical company and very consistent throughout the world.

Anyways... He tried it once when he was 15 and had to discontinue the treatment because of elevated liver enzymes. Then he tried again by age 18 and this time around his liver was ok. Monthly bloods and medical supervision are very important. He didn't have anxiety, depression or anything related. It was the only thing that helped with his acne. He started with 20mg daily and after 3 months raised dose to 40mg and stayed there until the end.

I thought you were asking who had good isotretinoin, not what it does, that's why I mentioned that we carry pharmacy grade. I never had acne, even as a teen and wouldn't need it.

My son used it for around 18 months. Also from Roche, but I'm not sure if it's made in the same facility as the ones we sell on the site, probably not. It's a major pharmaceutical company and very consistent throughout the world.

Anyways... He tried it once when he was 15 and had to discontinue the treatment because of elevated liver enzymes. Then he tried again by age 18 and this time around his liver was ok. Monthly bloods and medical supervision are very important. He didn't have anxiety, depression or anything related. It was the only thing that helped with his acne. He started with 20mg daily and after 3 months raised dose to 40mg and stayed there until the end.

I thought you were asking who had good isotretinoin, not what it does, that's why I mentioned that we carry pharmacy grade. I never had acne, even as a teen and wouldn't need it.
Oh I know what it is.

I just asked for reviews from our sources, not which ones carried it.

Thank you for the review.

Back