Crazy Doser

Order Not Delivered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Did it show up? I agree with the language barrier coming across as rude or crude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sirchon View Post
    Did it show up? I agree with the language barrier coming across as rude or crude.
    It showed up after a week delay. I called the post office and spoke with the supervisor for a few days in a row and went in person (which i was not a fan of because according to some people here I'm stupid and a pussy because I don't like asking for Illegal substances from government workers in person). Honestly, the big issue was that CD was completely rude and instead of replying to my first email calmly he turned into a maniac over a simple reship question. I asked him IF it doesn't come will you reship it by next week and he went ape shit. I made a bunch of orders with him in the past, the products are great but after this incident I won't be giving anymore business to him. Thanks for those of you that gave good advice and were helpful. Again the package finally arrived which was way past the advertised time frame. It was the post office fault but I'm glad I got to see what CD is like if something goes wrong. Consider yourself out of luck if for whatever reason your package doesn't arrive. No help from his end whatsoever. Just insults.

us-domesticsupply.com
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

Simple reship question will tun any supplier into a maniac. No reason to reship and you got your order.
    Keep in mind that suppliers depend on delivery company they use. It was not like he got money and didnt send your order for one week.
    International sources would not reship without a seizure letter. So if customs doesnt send it to you then you`re shit out of luck.
    What is the reason to reship domestic pack then?
    Quote Originally Posted by scsafan View Post
    It showed up after a week delay. I called the post office and spoke with the supervisor for a few days in a row and went in person (which i was not a fan of because according to some people here I'm stupid and a pussy because I don't like asking for Illegal substances from government workers in person). Honestly, the big issue was that CD was completely rude and instead of replying to my first email calmly he turned into a maniac over a simple reship question. I asked him IF it doesn't come will you reship it by next week and he went ape shit. I made a bunch of orders with him in the past, the products are great but after this incident I won't be giving anymore business to him. Thanks for those of you that gave good advice and were helpful. Again the package finally arrived which was way past the advertised time frame. It was the post office fault but I'm glad I got to see what CD is like if something goes wrong. Consider yourself out of luck if for whatever reason your package doesn't arrive. No help from his end whatsoever. Just insults.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíve read all very attentively. And I'd love to give him some time for fixing his some false horror story. Bros, in real it was so :

I received mail from scsafan with request about free resending of double order within than 48h after tracking info was sent. Or less than 48h as I remember. Naturally, I checked this in tracking system and received ordinary for this case info about delay for scanning of tracking number. What can I do in such situation ? Only wait. Because there are various reasons for it. But this strange guy tried to force me to send him double pack. All this was in paranoid manner. I offered him to call the post office and ask about clearing status of this pack. He refused to make it and continued to say about resending. And received hard rejection from me, because it looks like a fraud. I do not have any possibility to help my customers in such situation. And scsafan chose a conflict character in our discussion. As for me it was absolutely wrong way. All was left to do was wait.

Now I have some result. So, facts only :

Tracking system indicated status of this dispatch as "DELIVERED" few days ago. No any problem with pack from my side. I am sure in my right.

Thanks to all for support.

Hope now this situation is clear. Remember please : I'm always here for you and I bear the responsibility for my business.
    Last edited by CRAZY DOSER; 07-27-2018 at 10:21 PM.
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

PHARMA GRADE AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
    SENDING WITHIN 24H

CRAZYDOSER.COM : FAST, RELIABLE and SECURE

info@crazydoser.com or HERE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I had a pack take days from is getting worse and worse.
    Last edited by Montego1; 08-18-2018 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Read the rules