• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to ASF, not to PEDs

love2lift_luke

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everybody. This is my first forum I have ever registered with! I just turned 22 last month. I started out weighing around 100 pounds at 5' 9" and for the longest time I was the skinniest kid in the whole school from middle school to that point. I was a human skeleton, i was 80-90lbs the majority of the time during those years. I have never seen ANYBODY in my life more skinny than I was back then. I got bullied a lot for it. I know most of you reading this now are probably thinking me being picked on for being skinny was the reason I got into lifting. Well..... not quite. I still remember what got me interested in it. It was when my friend across the street growing up went to GNC and got his first tub of whey protein and started lifting weights in his basement. I was only 14 years old at the time. I felt jealous and of course he told me that protein powder was just like steroids (LOL) so i took my ass to GNC to get my hands on this magical whey protein that us newbie 14 year olds thought was just as good as steroids. And most of you know when you go to GNC they give you a free magazine. This one had the picture of Jay Cutler doing that legendary quad stomp pose at the 2009 Mr Olympia. This was the first time I ever saw an actual bodybuilder and it blew me away. I did not know the human body could look like that and I wanted to look just like Jay Cutler. So I started just experimenting with weights and body weight exercises in his basement but we had no idea what we were doing. I didn't really know what I was doing until my sophomore year of High School, and even then it was a basic understanding. However, my first year of lifting i managed to transform my body DRAMATICALLY adding 40 pounds to my frame and being almost solid muscle 100% naturally, so i was hooked and had my heart locked on bodybuilding. I started watching fitness youtube channels like CT Fletcher, Rich Piana, Hodgetwins, Omar Isuf, Physiques of Greatness, Eric Kanevsky (yes, before he had the beard), Mike Rashid and more channels like that. Nearly everybody in the school then thought I was on the juice even though I was natural. By my Senior year I was 160 pounds, and 15 inch arms, benching 225 for 4 reps, squatting 370, and deadlifting 385, coming from my first year of lifting having 10 inch arms, benching 95 for 5, squatting 115 for 10 (also not going low enough but I was a noob), and deadlifting 155 for 10. IDK what all of you think about that, but Im very proud of that for only being 3 years apart. After High School I continued to lift weights at a local LA Fitness, but I did not make progress nearly as rapidly as when my newb gains came in. In April of 2015 I competed in a bodybuilding competition and placed 3rd out of 5 people in my weight class. I was lucky enough to have my mother be friends with a former Jr Mr America contestant and former Mr Indiana, so he coached me for free. The only thing I paid for was some posing lessons from a IFBB Pro. I was still natural at the time. I felt like I could do better and my first competition was mainly a learning experience. So then I set my eyes on a competition that would be held in late August the same year. My prep went AMAZING this time and I did not use a coach either. I looked so good and I took pictures 4 days out. I might post them later. So I was still natural at the time, never touched a PED. Then.... disaster struck. I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis which is an auto immune disorder where the immune system attacks the colon. Before that August I have only had minor flare ups which weren't that bad. But just the next morning when I was 3 days out, I had a TERRIBLE flare up, and I had to drop out and ended up in the hospital fighting for my life. This flare up would last for 4 months, and then after I recovered I had doctors orders to not lift weights for 3 months. Then in mid 2016 I started becoming majorly depressed for several reasons, the big flare up destroying everything I worked for being a big contribution to the depression. And when I was in this depressive episode (which lasted for about 5 months) I was barely eating, maybe just 1-2 small snacks per day. So after the flare up and the depressive episode, I was left with nothing. At this point I was feeling like life was being unfair and I felt like I shouldn't have to start all over again, I wanted to have my physique back. This moment is when I decided I would do my very first cycle of steroids. The reasons being that I was very pissed off about my medical condition taking away all my work which I had no control of, all the wasted time, and also the fact that I had trained naturally for 5 years before then. And when I was competing I was getting serious about my ambition in the sport, I wasn't just doing it for fun, so I even knew already back then that it was only a matter of time until I would become friends with the needle. My first cycle was 500mg of Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks, kick starting with 40mg of dbol for 5 weeks. I also used arimidex and HCG for cycle support. The only side effect I experienced were painful lower back pumps and night sweats, both from the dbol. And I didnt just get my prior physique back, I looked WAY better than I ever looked. I gained 33lbs total, 13 of those pounds being lean mass. For thsoe of you that do not know, most people can only gain 2-4 lbs of muscle in a whole year and I gained 13 in 12 weeks!!!! Yeah.. I was fucking hooked after that. I started getting compliments left and right, the pumps I got in the gym were a lot more intense than what i was used to. I decided I would blast and cruise, so then I went into a cruise of 250mg of Test and 50mg of proviron a day, and I added SARMS which were andarine, ostarine, cardarine, and LGD-4033. Now I know that LGD and Osta fight for the same receptor but at the time I was unaware. Live and learn I guess. The cruise went well, I didnt add much size but I got much more dry and lean and more vascular, also stronger. Then I tried 750mg of test and dbol again, but this time with NPP. That was my 2nd cycle, then I did Test, Tren, superdrol, MK-677 and clen as my 3rd cycle. Near the end of my 3rd and most recent cycle in January this year, I injured my shoulder badly. I tore my labrum, inflammation in the rotator cuff, and my clavicle rubbed up against other bone. Before the injury i was the biggest I've been so far at 211 pounds at 5' 9" and 17.25 inch arms and benching 315 for reps, leg pressing 1300lbs for sets of 15. Also in the spring time my body started fighting back to remicade which was a immunosuppresant I was on for my UC. This reaction to remicade was painful, i had swelled up joints like bowling balls, I had muscle pain from head to toe. I was practically a vegetable. Could barely move, even moving my fingers to text hurt like hell. That lasted for about 2 and a half months, but my shoulder is still injured today. I figured since I have been away from the gym and off the juice for almost a year, that i might as well go on accutane now to get rid of my back acne. I know that accutane works by killing the sebum glands, so using anabolics at the time would be stupid and make it ineffective. If my shoulder happens to get better while I am on accutane and i can lift weights again, would it be a good idea if I use MK-677 and Ostarine? Would anybody know if either compound would cause the accutane to be ineffective? Also this is my first post EVER on any forum board, so just be aware im new to this whole forum shit lol

Wow. Thats got to be the longest introduction ever. Lol.
Welcome to asf brother. Ask your question in the anabolic section and you will get some help. I lost my health back in 2017 January. Had to start over. Never surrender. Quitting is not a option. Hang in there brother. Life happens.

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Please use paragraphs next time.

And welcome to ASF! From the PharmaComStore team.

http://www.pharmacomstore.ws/
lol, right on !! I lost my place a few times and had to give up. But it’s all in fun love2lift, just teasing you. Welcome to the forum and hope you stick around and feel free to join in the conversation.

Dam sorry to hear about the injuries.. How old are you?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back