• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd steriod cycle recommendations

williambass1998

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My first cycle was 4 months test started at 300 bumped to 500 then 600 last 2 weeks and 300 decca mid cycle i took aromosin and hcg and on cycle support for the cycle and pct used nova and clomid and a arim rx and a natural T booster asking for any recommendations for my 2nd cycle i was thinkin maybe test and EQ but just wanted to see what everyones thoughts would be

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

What are your current stats and what are the goals of the cycle?

You used deca as a first cycle ? And only 10 weeks? And you increase the dosage also?? How did you come up with this??

You bought into that on cycle bull shit .??
Playing on the safe side and aiding organ health is bullshit? I am not sure you are the right dude to be replying to someone asking questions.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You believe that over the counter crap than no thank you.. go pick up a physicians book of medicine and show me where .. remember the majority of the stuff bought says NOT FDA approved..

Playing on the safe side and aiding organ health is bullshit? I am not sure you are the right dude to be replying to someone asking questions.

and rich piana sold on cycle support to .. look what happen to him

and rich piana sold on cycle support to .. look what happen to him
Really... your example is Rich Piana? Nothing would have helped him with what he put his body through.

Trying to say there isn't evidence of the benefits of liver supports etc is just plain ridiculous.

Glad you are here dude. The forum is a better place now.

You believe that over the counter crap than no thank you.. go pick up a physicians book of medicine and show me where .. remember the majority of the stuff bought says NOT FDA approved..
Certain otc supplements are very beneficial for on cycle supplementation.

I would ask what you would recommend that isn't otc.

My first cycle was 4 months test started at 300 bumped to 500 then 600 last 2 weeks and 300 decca mid cycle i took aromosin and hcg and on cycle support for the cycle and pct used nova and clomid and a arim rx and a natural T booster asking for any recommendations for my 2nd cycle i was thinkin maybe test and EQ but just wanted to see what everyones thoughts would be

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Run the same 5-600mg of test with 300mg Deca for 14 weeks.

Keep it simple. You don't need anything else for a second cycle.

Imo the best way to go about these first cycles is test only.

400-500mg for first and even second

6-750mg for third and fourth

Easy as it gets and you will grow unless your training and diet suck.

IML Gear Cream!
Certain otc supplements are very beneficial for on cycle supplementation.

I would ask what you would recommend that isn't otc.
A ton of water obviously.. warm lemon juice , for cleaning your liver and if you can’t get blood pressure under control, try v8 juice.. or celery .. even an apple a day.. of still nothing get on some blood pressure medicine...
if your a trt guy you already know to donate blood every 8 weeks ..that’ll help bring down blood pressure..I get bloodwork done before a heavy cycle and after..

Really... your example is Rich Piana? Nothing would have helped him with what he put his body through.

Trying to say there isn't evidence of the benefits of liver supports etc is just plain ridiculous.

Glad you are here dude. The forum is a better place now.

your welcome.. good luck with the bro science

A ton of water obviously.. warm lemon juice , for cleaning your liver and if you can’t get blood pressure under control, try v8 juice.. or celery .. even an apple a day.. of still nothing get on some blood pressure medicine...
if your a trt guy you already know to donate blood every 8 weeks ..that’ll help bring down blood pressure..I get bloodwork done before a heavy cycle and after..
So you would recommend V8 juice and lemon juice over tudca, NAC and fish oils?

500-600mg of test and 500-600mg of deca .. always keep test high with deca..run it min 16 weeks preferably 20 weeks.. deca takes a long time to kick in and 10 weeks is where the benefits of bulking start coming in.. low deca will only aid in joint relieve... when you get blood work mid cycle to adjust AI or to see where you are at .. make sure you get the female hormone panel .. so it’s not capped and it doesn’t throw off your estradiol numbers..

Back