• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Newbie here.Three questions for those that know.

Contolfreak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been searching and haven't found a good common sense answer to these questions.
Ist,is there a legal alternative to dianabol that works comparable with same side effects.
2nd,how safe is it ordering and not landing my ass in jail.
3Rd ,I am in the random testing pool that the transportation department holds.I assume they don't check for steroids ?

If its legal why would you land in jail?

I wouldn't assume anything about random drug testing, it could be different in every state. Find out for sure so you don't lose your job.

Maybe first question wasn't clear,is there a legal steroid that I can get that is equal to dianabol in the states.Dianabol is not.

I have been searching and haven't found a good common sense answer to these questions.
Ist,is there a legal alternative to dianabol that works comparable with same side effects.
2nd,how safe is it ordering and not landing my ass in jail.
3Rd ,I am in the random testing pool that the transportation department holds.I assume they don't check for steroids ?

Standardized Department of Transportation (DOT) testing for commercial drivers does not include steroids.

If that is what you are asking?

Back