• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to all of this.

WarIsGod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys n gals, My name is, well, just call me wig. I'm 26 y/o, 5'11" tall, 195 lbs, east coast USA, been working out 5 days a week for about 1 whole year now. Before working out, i was a junkie who found his self through sobriety and training. I'm glad to be here, I'll have 1 year clean and in the gym August 1st! Thanks for having me and I'm happy to be here.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your sobriety. Im not trying to jump to any conclusions, but As a recovering junkie myself I’d just like to give you a bit of advice... before you decide to hop on any gear (if that is your intent) make sure you are at a place where it will not jeapordize your recovery... don’t rush into anything, and if you have a sponsor you should be honest with them about any plans you have to try AAS.

You are a miracle my friend and welcome! If you need an ear to bend you can pm me any time. An addict with one day clean is a miracle!

Congrats on your sobriety brother welcome to the board

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome ..Im 7 months clean myself. The gym has been a great place for me to heal.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome brother.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey man. Welcome to the forums. A couple years back I was also new here. I did tons of research and reading on ASF. Like you I'm also a recovering addict. I did find that my addictive personality found its way into my bodybuilding life. My first cycle was 500mg testE per week for 14 weeks, which in my opinion today was way to much to start off with. My second cycle was 500mg testC, 500mg nandrolone with a Dbol kicker. I wasn't able to finish my second cycle the way I wanted but half asses it because I got complacent with bodybuilding and life in general and started drinking and using speed again. Just be careful man. Do your research till you feel like you're a professional on steroids and how to combat every single side effect. If you decide to do a cycle don't let money issues make shortcuts in your plan. Goodluck in your recovery and your journey.

Welcome to the forum, hope you stick around. I tend to agree with swolewelder and the other guys, please make sure you have mentally prepared if you decide to run a cycle as it could easily become the replacement addiction. And I’m speaking as almost 8 years clean from opiates, luckily I have my wife to keep me in check with aas and spending money on firearms. I know how important the 1year mark is, almost takes that long to become normal again. And like others have said, hit me with PM if I can help you with anything 👍

Back