• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time test cyp cycle questions

Plankton2150

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I’m new to the forum and this is my first time using testosterone. I have been pinning 2x per week 125mg of test cyp. Im using ug gear and being monitored by a doctor now. After 6 weeks my test level is 2018.04 ng/dl. E2 is 102.9 pg/ml. I was at 570 ng/dl when I started. I don’t have a base E2. I’m 40 years old. 6’3 starting weight was 180 now I’m closer to 190. The new labs were done yesterday. Everything else looked good on the lab work. Was prescribed a e blocker today for the high estrogen. Nipples are a little bit sensitive which is what made me go in for labs in the first place. Other than the nipple issue I feel great! Anyway my question is regarding the testosterone level. The doc wants me to lower my dosage to try to get my level down to 1200-1500 max. He says that I shouldn’t notice any difference in how I feel by bringing my level down or notice a reduction in my strength gains I’ve gotten so far. His thoughts are that the excess testosterone is not doing me any good and will only give me complications down the road. Is this true? Is there a certain point where you get diminished returns? Should I take the e blocker and leave the testosterone dosage alone? I have a couple more questions that maybe someone out there has some knowledge could answer. Is it normal to have testosterone levels where mine are currently after six weeks pinning 125mg 2x/wk test cyp? I have just seen more guys on these forums say that the dose I’m on is really low, more like a TRT dose and claim they pin 400mg even 500+ Per week. I’m very happy my results so far other than my e2 level. Honestly I can’t believe it. The strength gains I feel so far are crazy. I had an injury to my shoulder a long time ago which made pushups almost impossible from pain. I can crank out pushups like I did when I was 19. sex drive is through the roof. My girlfriend loves it. I feel better than I did when I was 20. Nipples are pretty darn sensitive right now. I have my arimidex So I’ll be able to get my estrogen under control hopefully without too many swing or a crash. Took my first 1mg tonight. I have my hcg coming to help my testicles out and I go back for more blood work in 3 wks. My other question is 1mg m/w/f of arimidex too much with my estrogen being at 102.9 pg/ml taking the 125 mg of test cyp 2x per week? Also is it worth it to stay at 2000+(125 mg 2x/wk) for another six weeks or so and then lower the dose? I want to make some gains but not interested in other anabolics at this point in my life I guess. I will be thrilled when I can figure out where my optimal levels are with test cyp only and be able to maintain that. I’m afraid other things like deca will just be to complex for me to deal with. I just want to see how far I can go on just Test cyp without really doing damage to my body. I don’t want to be running in circles chasing lab results if that makes sense. I am currently under a doctor supervision for the next 12 months but I have concerns he may be too conservative based on a lot of what I have read on forums and such. I know Every person is different and maybe I just need to let all of what I’m doing run it course until I figure it out on my own. I do want to prevent any big mistakes if possible. Thanks again for all the great advice!

Hello I’m new to the forum and this is my first time using testosterone. I have been pinning 2x per week 125mg of test cyp. Im using ug gear and being monitored by a doctor now. After 6 weeks my test level is 2018.04 ng/dl. E2 is 102.9 pg/ml. I was at 570 ng/dl when I started. I don’t have a base E2. I’m 40 years old. 6’3 starting weight was 180 now I’m closer to 190. The new labs were done yesterday. Everything else looked good on the lab work. Was prescribed a e blocker today for the high estrogen. Nipples are a little bit sensitive which is what made me go in for labs in the first place. Other than the nipple issue I feel great! Anyway my question is regarding the testosterone level. The doc wants me to lower my dosage to try to get my level down to 1200-1500 max. He says that I shouldn’t notice any difference in how I feel by bringing my level down or notice a reduction in my strength gains I’ve gotten so far. His thoughts are that the excess testosterone is not doing me any good and will only give me complications down the road. Is this true? Is there a certain point where you get diminished returns? Should I take the e blocker and leave the testosterone dosage alone? I have a couple more questions that maybe someone out there has some knowledge could answer. Is it normal to have testosterone levels where mine are currently after six weeks pinning 125mg 2x/wk test cyp? I have just seen more guys on these forums say that the dose I’m on is really low, more like a TRT dose and claim they pin 400mg even 500+ Per week. I’m very happy my results so far other than my e2 level. Honestly I can’t believe it. The strength gains I feel so far are crazy. I had an injury to my shoulder a long time ago which made pushups almost impossible from pain. I can crank out pushups like I did when I was 19. sex drive is through the roof. My girlfriend loves it. I feel better than I did when I was 20. Nipples are pretty darn sensitive right now. I have my arimidex So I’ll be able to get my estrogen under control hopefully without too many swing or a crash. Took my first 1mg tonight. I have my hcg coming to help my testicles out and I go back for more blood work in 3 wks. My other question is 1mg m/w/f of arimidex too much with my estrogen being at 102.9 pg/ml taking the 125 mg of test cyp 2x per week? Also is it worth it to stay at 2000+(125 mg 2x/wk) for another six weeks or so and then lower the dose? I want to make some gains but not interested in other anabolics at this point in my life I guess. I will be thrilled when I can figure out where my optimal levels are with test cyp only and be able to maintain that. I’m afraid other things like deca will just be to complex for me to deal with. I just want to see how far I can go on just Test cyp without really doing damage to my body. I don’t want to be running in circles chasing lab results if that makes sense. I am currently under a doctor supervision for the next 12 months but I have concerns he may be too conservative based on a lot of what I have read on forums and such. I know Every person is different and maybe I just need to let all of what I’m doing run it course until I figure it out on my own. I do want to prevent any big mistakes if possible. Thanks again for all the great advice!

So your testosterone level is over 2000 from 250mg/week?? That seems really high for such a low dose.

If your doc is willing to keep you at 1200-1500, I’d say you’re in good shape with him. I know people on TRT who’s doctors want them at or below 1000.

I know in the U.S. TRT is regulated and monitored through blood work. If you don’t follow the protocol your doctor gives you, he call pull your prescription and take you off.

Just a thought. Be careful if you’re going to take more than he prescribes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I didn’t think about that. I cut my test dose in half so now I’m only taking 125mg total per week of my ug gear. It’s going to be interesting to see what that dose with pharma grade does to my levels. I was shocked that my level was that high too. I wonder if my gear is overdosed or something? I got it from a lab that’s been around for a long time and came highly recommended. I guess I’m not that concerned about my total test levels for right now, I think I’m more concerned with how much arimidex to take. I know I should just listen to the doc but 99% of the posts I’ve read lead me to believe that 1mg m/w/f is way to much and will crash my e2. Trying to prevent that from happening.

Thanks I didn’t think about that. I cut my test dose in half so now I’m only taking 125mg total per week of my ug gear. It’s going to be interesting to see what that dose with pharma grade does to my levels. I was shocked that my level was that high too. I wonder if my gear is overdosed or something? I got it from a lab that’s been around for a long time and came highly recommended. I guess I’m not that concerned about my total test levels for right now, I think I’m more concerned with how much arimidex to take. I know I should just listen to the doc but 99% of the posts I’ve read lead me to believe that 1mg m/w/f is way to much and will crash my e2. Trying to prevent that from happening.

I think that’s a lot too. You want it low, but don’t want it to crash. I’d do .5 for a couple weeks and see how you respond. I would think that would be plenty. But everyone responds differently. Just trial and error. See what works.

I think that’s a lot too. You want it low, but don’t want it to crash. I’d do .5 for a couple weeks and see how you respond. I would think that would be plenty. But everyone responds differently. Just trial and error. See what works.

.5 3x per week?

Over 2000 from 250 a week??? definitely NOT underdosed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can't read a wall of text like that, but you're good on 1000/30 for TRT.

Over 2000 from 250 a week??? definitely NOT underdosed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was just experimenting and was going to be happy if I went from 570-1100. Doc comes in and says you are off the charts. I’m impatient I guess and wish I knew why this happened. Is it my body or my gear? I promise that’s all I have done 125mg on fri and tues.

.5 3x per week?

Yes. Start with that and re-evaluate after a couple of weeks. If your symptoms start to get better you might be able to decrease it to just once or twice a week or even .25 a couple times a week

Sounds like a good run if the nipple sensitivity increases with your AI I’d personally switch to Nolva/Letro combo

My 2 cents

IML Gear Cream!

Yes UGL test is often overdosed so that's probably why your higher than normal. And yes cut your ai in half then adjust after bloodwork. Everyone converts estrogen differently so no one can give you exact dosage without bloodwork but 1mg 3x a week is very high for that amount of test. Also if you go back to pharma test you likely will need even less.

ok that makes total sense. Thank you. I’ll be sure to chime back in with the results of these adjustments in a month or so. I’m sure someone out there may find the info helpful.

That’s not a cycle that’s trt bro. But looks good

Back