Comprehensive diet guide

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    118125332

    Question Comprehensive diet guide

    Want to loose some fat. Where to find a comprehensive diet guide ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    497

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    145
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    1048648987

    I provide coaching to specific goals like weight loss can handle your diet weekly check ins etc. shoot me a dm if interested

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Oldschool's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Age
    67
    Posts
    5,522

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    508
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,035
    Thanked in
    602 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Post up your stats.
    WE DO SCIENCE

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,009

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,167
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,179
    Thanked in
    863 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I highly suggest hiring a coach if you want to learn how your body reacts best. Someone that's knowledgeable can help figure out what your body likes best much faster than you can. Plus there's lots of ways to skin a cat. Some prefer higher carb, some like higher fat, some like other methods.

    There is no such thing as a "comprehensive diet guide" out there. Anything that claims to be that is bullshit. Plus dieting techniques are constantly changing
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    118125332

    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen376 View Post
    I provide coaching to specific goals like weight loss can handle your diet weekly check ins etc. shoot me a dm if interested
    33yo, 62, 220 pounds. Not sure how much bf, but from internet pics Id guess 15% or more. Not sure whats the full stats list.. thanks

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,275

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points
    1594748617

    I'll give you a very easy guideline to lose weight:
    1-eat less!
    2-weighed
    3-if you have not lost weight-> go back to step 1

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,009

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,167
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,179
    Thanked in
    863 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    I'll give you a very easy guideline to lose weight:
    1-eat less!
    2-weighed
    3-if you have not lost weight-> go back to step 1
    Not necessarily number 1. A lot of guys and gals need to eat more
    The Growth Clinic - We Build Better Bodies!
    For List and Orders
    THEGROWTHCLINIC@COUNTERMAIL.COM

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Velociraptor44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    695
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    568
    Thanked in
    414 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146283647

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Not necessarily number 1. A lot of guys and gals need to eat more
    Agreed... carb cycling works without a massive reduction in calories. INB4 Monte gets heated!

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    63
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    118125332

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I highly suggest hiring a coach if you want to learn how your body reacts best. Someone that's knowledgeable can help figure out what your body likes best much faster than you can. Plus there's lots of ways to skin a cat. Some prefer higher carb, some like higher fat, some like other methods.

    There is no such thing as a "comprehensive diet guide" out there. Anything that claims to be that is bullshit. Plus dieting techniques are constantly changing
    Any recommendations?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 01:10 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2016, 09:59 AM
  3. A Woman's Guide to Diet and Training for the Beginner
    By Gluuutes911 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-27-2015, 05:55 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums