• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Belles Freedom Log

Belle

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good Mornin' Y'all.

I used to frequent this forum quite often, but it's been so long I don't think I know many of you anymore.
For those that don't know me, my name is Belle, I'm just a gym rat who also happens to be a nerd.
For those that do, I am back. I abandon ASF when my privacy was violated and my world collapsed. Since then, the poison is gone, and no one in my life can control me anymore, or tell me what I can, or cannot post. It's me, myself, and I now when it comes to ASF.

OKAY SO.. Here's the plan.

Ive been getting myself back, and my body is responding well. I've got a treadmill in my home, as well as going to the gym. I've got a coach, who is female this time, that I've been working with.

In two weeks to a month, I will be back on AAS.. I want to run a very small, yet effective cycle. I'm super sensitive to AAS, I tend to just retain water if I take higher doeses - so the plan for now, is a small 2.5mg VAR, and 2.5mg Winny/day when the time comes. I am undecided on whose product to use still.

I work from home 50% of the time, and have my own office, so that opens up lots of time for me to keep pics updated, and be attentive to this log.
I've also been working really hard on doing different things for meal prep, so I will be posting those as well as my workout(s) of the day.

The two pics attached - the one with the black is from about 5 weeks ago, and the one with the teal, is from four days ago.
I'm getting there. I just want to drop a liiiitle more bf% before I jump on the gear train.

View attachment 35113
View attachment 35114

Subbed. I know all about the work from home theme. I have now merged fully to working from my home office. I must admit while it seems great time wise it is amazing how easily I can fall out of being productive. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Subbed. I know all about the work from home theme. I have now merged fully to working from my home office. I must admit while it seems great time wise it is amazing how easily I can fall out of being productive. Lol

Lucky for me I have a gym membership as well - I tend to take off to the gym on my "lunch breaks" on home office days. Since I'm doing the more time consuming version of cardio since my re-injury, it's nice to be able to pop on a movie at home and get through it.

Lucky for me I have a gym membership as well - I tend to take off to the gym on my "lunch breaks" on home office days. Since I'm doing the more time consuming version of cardio since my re-injury, it's nice to be able to pop on a movie at home and get through it.
Sounds like you have all the right ingredients for the more immediate goals. :)

Your still in good shape.

belles back. Get after it.

Nice! Always good to have more peeps on here doing logs. I'll be following along for sure. I'm trying to get my fiancee to do a log in here too but she's too embarrassed. She'll come around though. Glad you're back!

Meal prep I’ll be finishing off today:
Chicken and wild rice soup
Coconut milk and chicken broth base
Carrots
Celery
And organic seasonings.
Threw it all in the instant pot for 40 mins and it has quickly become one of my favs.
bfffcba0653cf5479174c578032bb111.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good and nice to see you again.

Get Shredded!
Sup belle glad you stuck around.... didn't you deal with some horrible flooding? Either way welcome back get it girl!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Alright so yesterday was a very big day for me. I’ve been wanted a name change since 2001, but due to the expense (over $500) and the time it takes during work hours to get all the steps completed it never seemed to work out.
Yesterday I had a hearing to completely change my name.

AND THE REQUEST WAS GRANTED

I literally stood in front of the judge holding back tears of relief. I am now named after people in my life that have loved me, instead of people that never supported and rejected me.

So gym wise, I definitely didn’t go, and I definitely ate celebratory dinner...and chocolate cake.

Busy day today considering the recent developments but I am planning on at the very least getting cardio in.

Alright so yesterday was a very big day for me. I’ve been wanted a name change since 2001, but due to the expense (over $500) and the time it takes during work hours to get all the steps completed it never seemed to work out.
Yesterday I had a hearing to completely change my name.

AND THE REQUEST WAS GRANTED

I literally stood in front of the judge holding back tears of relief. I am now named after people in my life that have loved me, instead of people that never supported and rejected me.

So gym wise, I definitely didn’t go, and I definitely ate celebratory dinner...and chocolate cake.

Busy day today considering the recent developments but I am planning on at the very least getting cardio in.

Congrats Belle! It sounds like this is a true win for you and will carry a significant positive mental change. Happy to hear it worked out for you.

Congrats Belle! It sounds like this is a true win for you and will carry a significant positive mental change. Happy to hear it worked out for you.

Most definitely. It’s an amazing feeling.
Thank you so much!

Back