• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Belles Freedom Log

IML Gear Cream!
Do you always shoot for macros like you have listed above? 1/3 carb, 1/3 protein, 1/3 fats

I try to stick to 110-130g protein, 130g carbs, and 45g fat/day
The records are showing I’m under 100 carbs daily, so I’m trying to work on getting my brain around the concept that it’s okay to be eating carbs.
The self esteem thing still gets to me

However I made these coconut flake chicken strips using coconut milk and organic unsweetened coconut flakes....
I ate two chicken breasts worth. So bomb. Not exactly sure how healthy that was but it was just coconut milk, eggs, coconut flakes, and fried in coconut oil.
But if you haven’t tried them, I suggest you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to stick to 110-130g protein, 130g carbs, and 45g fat/day
The records are showing I’m under 100 carbs daily, so I’m trying to work on getting my brain around the concept that it’s okay to be eating carbs.
The self esteem thing still gets to me

However I made these coconut flake chicken strips using coconut milk and organic unsweetened coconut flakes....
I ate two chicken breasts worth. So bomb. Not exactly sure how healthy that was but it was just coconut milk, eggs, coconut flakes, and fried in coconut oil.
But if you haven’t tried them, I suggest you do

That sounds really good

Tryin! I have family flying in today through the 31st, so I'm going to try to keep up the cardio as much as I can (but they are flying across the country to see me for a week), and then I will be ordering my gear for the next 6-8 weeks

Get it girl. You’ll make time

https://ufile.io/wzmxc

Taught my best friend (and my favorite gay boy) the tush push and electric slide tonight for cardio. We did it from slower paced songs all the way to the fastest we could find.
Boy were we sweatin’

So excited to have my Cali fam out here with me

https://ufile.io/wzmxc

Taught my best friend (and my favorite gay boy) the tush push and electric slide tonight for cardio. We did it from slower paced songs all the way to the fastest we could find.
Boy were we sweatin’

So excited to have my Cali fam out here with me

Slappin leather is fun too..

Family is now back in SD safe and sound.
It was crazy fun having them out, but I'm definitely glad to have my house back.
Somehow, I didn't gain a thing even being out of the gym and eating like crap for a week. My only thought is maybe its all the hours and hours and hours of line dancing we were all doing. I even won a contest when we all went out! I tried my best to keep as clean as possible, and I think all the dancing actually helped as far as me drinking less, because I was always on the dance floor.
I met a ton of cool people, even made some new friends.

Gear is in line this upcoming week:
Var/Winny 2.5mg/ea
HGH 2iu

I'm also restarting my adderall 20mg/day XR

Back in the gym tomorrow, starting with legs. I'll be doing cardio tonight, still trying to work the crap out of my system and I feel like I'm dragging. Did cardio yesterday as well, hopefully I start to feel a little better tomorrow. Meal prep never tasted so good.

Saturdays will be my upload days, so I'll do pics every Sat from here on out.

Alright, I’m going to have to level with you guys. I got some bad news this week from the doctor. I’m going to have to re-face a battle that I really don’t want to health wise. At this point, no one in my life knows about it yet, and I want to keep it that way.
I’m still waiting on more tests to see what the damage is, but I remember from doing this before, that the better shape I am in, the easier the recovery. So this just got a whole lot more serious for me. I’ve been dealing with the news as best I can, but it’s kind of led to a little bit of fear for me. I got my ass up and in the gym. Took my shit. And took my day one photos. Every weekend I’ll put up new ones.

2.5mg Var
2.5mg winny
2iu HGH

Leg day today.

Starting pics day one.
Here we go.
I have no choice but to not stop at this point.
1da28b5394150d241a6ebf888a4f47e2.jpg
7f18cc40104487249d223331691cad05.jpg
6680f626502debd8f99239ebf43982ce.jpg

Not exactly a rough starting point.. you’ll be where you want to be in no time Belle.

Not exactly a rough starting point.. you’ll be where you want to be in no time Belle.

That's what I was thinking. You're at a good starting point. The meal prepping should do it easily

Not sure what you're going through, but best of luck to you! Whatever it is I'm sure you'll overcome it. I'll be following along

Get Shredded!
Hoping for the best for you Belle w/ your health battle...

Best of luck with whatever it is you are up against. I don't know anything about you, but from your time spent here sharing your stories and journey I can tell you are a tough person. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off.

Thank you so much guys it means the world to me. Once I get the results from these last tests, lll be more upfront. I just don’t want to jinx anything or the severity just yet.

Did shoulders and an hour of cardio tonight.
My legs are in so much pain they kept me up last night, and still killing today. Abs too.

Tomorrow I do back day, and taking a spin class.

Meal prep for the week is attached!
91fb7d26ea0815869a46f6240cc445a5.jpg

Hope all is well with you Belle. Spin classes are no joke.

Back day and spin.
Was in the gym on first set by 4:50, spin from 6-7.
My crazy ass is doing it again Thursday (lift + spin)

Arms/Chest tomorrow - there’s a line dancing event tomorrow night I’m going to for a couple hours as well.

Diet was eggs, chicken, veggies, Cheerios, and eggs with egg whites again for dinner.

Ralph is really tired from it all

262a9787c08093d136a3d429caa4a26c.jpg

Is he a greyhound mix? Got long features, just curious. I Love doggies.

Week two begins!
Still keeping up with schedule, anavar 2.5 as well as winny 2.5 mg/day ea.
hgh 2iu every other day.
Definitely fell in love with spin class as far as cardio. The music makes such a difference for me and really gives me that extra push.
I have NOT kept up with my addy, but I think I really need to because I'm dragging.
I also have a really big test for work coming up, and if I pass I'll be able to travel more, which I really want. My girl and I have gone out a few times to dance, I stuck to water, and it's been a blast. I forgot how much fun line dancing is for me. I really did. So between that and spin my cardio is back on point, and I'm hoping it will show through more this week.
This week meal prep is chicken, carrots, and sweet potato. With eggs for breakfast, and a greek yogurt for a snack should I need it. Despite the emotional week I've had I've done a pretty good job (for me) at scaling back the alcohol. I've skipped my night cap a few nights (for those that don't know, I have PTSD, and I take prazosin to help with nightmares. The night cap really helps me fall asleep).

Without being a downer, I did get confirmation from my doctor that I do have a lump, that is cancerous. this is a battle I have fought previously, and will fight again. I don't tell anyone in my personal life, because it's not their burden. Hopefully it'll be small and quick as far as removal, but they cannot confirm if anything has spread or not until surgery.

Plan for this week is 3 spin classes and 4 lifting days.

Thank you to everyone who is following and for your support. It means a lot to me.
I have to post the pics separate because of file size.

Week two begins!
Still keeping up with schedule, anavar 2.5 as well as winny 2.5 mg/day ea.
hgh 2iu every other day.
Definitely fell in love with spin class as far as cardio. The music makes such a difference for me and really gives me that extra push.
I have NOT kept up with my addy, but I think I really need to because I'm dragging.
I also have a really big test for work coming up, and if I pass I'll be able to travel more, which I really want. My girl and I have gone out a few times to dance, I stuck to water, and it's been a blast. I forgot how much fun line dancing is for me. I really did. So between that and spin my cardio is back on point, and I'm hoping it will show through more this week.
This week meal prep is chicken, carrots, and sweet potato. With eggs for breakfast, and a greek yogurt for a snack should I need it. Despite the emotional week I've had I've done a pretty good job (for me) at scaling back the alcohol. I've skipped my night cap a few nights (for those that don't know, I have PTSD, and I take prazosin to help with nightmares. The night cap really helps me fall asleep).

Without being a downer, I did get confirmation from my doctor that I do have a lump, that is cancerous. this is a battle I have fought previously, and will fight again. I don't tell anyone in my personal life, because it's not their burden. Hopefully it'll be small and quick as far as removal, but they cannot confirm if anything has spread or not until surgery.

Plan for this week is 3 spin classes and 4 lifting days.

Thank you to everyone who is following and for your support. It means a lot to me.
I have to post the pics separate because of file size.
I think you look fine with an obvious tough schedule you have. do you really think the anavar and winny are worth it?

I think you look fine with an obvious tough schedule you have. do you really think the anavar and winny are worth it?

Winny I’m in the process of finding out. I don’t think I ever really got it right in previous attempts. Anavar definitely is, just the small 2.5mg per day definitely helps me with recovery time.
Thank you!!!

Monday I was sick
Yesterday I did legs and spin class
Today will be back/shoulders and spin class.
As brutal as spin was immediately following my leg routine, I think it actually kind of helped as far as recovery.
Tomorrow is chest/arms and spin

I’m sticking to a solid hour of lifting, 30 seconds rest between sets. After the hour I walk right into spin to finish off with cardio, followed by the sauna for 20

Where the heck is Ralph? Did he get married and move out?💪

Back