• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Hfo3

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Your box if full, I couldn’t reply to your PM.

LowT

Thanks for the heads up. I'm clear now

HFO3 is a stud. One of the more mild mannered guys, who can can back it up. Glad to see him posting here again. :kiss:

HFO3 is a stud. One of the more mild mannered guys, who can can back it up. Glad to see him posting here again. :kiss:

Coming from the man with rocket launcher guns for arms ;) thanks and it's good to be back around these parts!

Coming from the man with rocket launcher guns for arms ;) thanks and it's good to be back around these parts!
He needs a gun permit for those, lmao!

I think he’s secretly a wwe star who post here for kicks.

6’8 300 lb ?? If I recall correctly

I think he’s secretly a wwe star who post here for kicks.

6’8 300 lb ?? If I recall correctly

no sir not me lol

edit: I remember that dude from IMF... he really was 300lbs and 6'8" what was his name?? :coffee:

Last edited:
:kiss::kiss: how are ya sexy

JD told me big guns are overrated lol
It's all in the lighting : ).

Your delts are crazy. And I've seen more detailed pics then the current avi. Plus if I recall, your back is wicked. Stop being so modest LOL

Seems @HFO3 now has a fanclub :)

- - - Updated - - -

JD is always trying to get in someone's pants lol
JD must be feeling joyful now that his buddy has returned!

- - - Updated - - -

It's all in the lighting : ).

Your delts are crazy. And I've seen more detailed pics then the current avi. Plus if I recall, your back is wicked. Stop being so modest LOL
Stop you making him blush, lol.

Back