• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joe’s Unsponsored Log

IML Gear Cream!
A strategy I use often with clients coming to me who are not novice trainees is to completely strip back their total volume, frequency and intensity of training, and instead focus our first mesocycle on simply nailing down movement execution.

Only once this is perfect will I begin to introduce progressive loading schemes or volume/intensity/frequency increases as an adjustment.

Here’s a pretty cool example. Stevie came to me with an issue growing his legs, which we quickly established via training footage was generally poor execution of movement. After working through some basic cues of hip positioning, ab bracing, nasal breathing etc, his legs blew up in just a couple of months. All this whilst in a total calorie deficit also, the novel stimulation was enough to initiate new growth.

For anybody looking to improve any body part specifically, I would recommend ensuring your execution is absolutely on point before simply increasing workload. Doing more of the wrong stuff will not bring about a positive outcome.
07286d2656d30594b418d2d6410e9f16.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty old piece of research but one of my favourites to this day in the AAS realm.

How powerful is the placebo effect?

6 male athletes with at least two years of intense resistance training were given a protocol of a standard warm up followed by a maximal lift. They were told that they were receiving 10mg dianabol/day, but received a placebo.

Data were collected for the weeks prior to the use of placebo, during and post-use.

The results show a regression of strength during the pre-use and post-use periods, and statistically significant increases during the use of the placebo.

By virtue of these men just believing they were using AAS, they gained strength.

https://jamesclear.com/wp-content/u...ids-the-physiological-effects-of-placebos.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awh what happend to the shadow, always enjoyed his info.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Awh what happend to the shadow, always enjoyed his info.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
He had a good facebook group, called optimal physical development, going for a while until fb decided harm reduction talk is a menace to society :s podcast of the same name is worth a listen. He's still working hard to expand his knowledge as you can see from the size of his head now :D
c360f31f6e662107f42ae9b016dabb64.jpg

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk

Back