• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Exercise You Hate

IML Gear Cream!
Any kind of pressing movement with dumbbells. I have long limbs and DB presses have never felt right but I know they are beneficial so I do them.

God I hate ab cramps. I get them whenever I do abs too, they kill me

Just last workout they hit me so hard it actually scared me. About 2 inches to the left of my belly button felt like someone's hands were inside me twisting and squeezing. It took me 2-3 minutes for it to stop. I did no ab exercises after that and it sucked bc it was only my 2nd set of abs!

My least favorite is anything chest related....it's my weakest body part and I have issues with elbow pain on pressing movements...

Pullups.
First thing in the morning on back day.
I knock out 20 then wonder if I can ever do another set.
After resting a few minutes I can do another 15-18 and the pain goes away... but just thinking about doing them hurts.

Anything related to ABS! A necessary evil and I do them but hate em just the same.

Not really a lift but tempering. After physical therapy my physical therapist rolls a 90lb cylinder over my back, hamstrings and down to my calves. Calves used to hurt brutally like a calf lock but it feels amazing when he is done. Now i love it.
I love body tempering. Hurts like a MFer in my hamstrings and soleus but i get a huge relief from it. Don't get it done nearly enough and foam rolling doesn't cut it for those areas

Back