• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar and nipple sensitivity

Jcdm23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve been on 10mg of var for about 3 weeks. I just started having nipple sensitivity. Is this normal? Please help

I’ve been on 10mg of var for about 3 weeks. I just started having nipple sensitivity. Is this normal? Please help
You sure you got var?? I bet its not

and welcome....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

welcome to ASF. Thats most likely not VAR

But would that matter for a female ???? It Can cause us some "button" swelling and increased sensitivity "down there" ;)
and if my button is happy, so are the nips :roflmao:…..wow ...TMI much

Pictures or didn't happen. :stupid:

IML Gear Cream!
But would that matter for a female ???? It Can cause us some "button" swelling and increased sensitivity "down there" ;)
and if my button is happy, so are the nips …..wow ...TMI much
swole buttons! Thats one thing I never expected to here on ASF

swole buttons! Thats one thing I never expected to here on ASF

No??? Girls on gear....It CAN happen. Maybe not as much with just anavar, but hey, dont knock it til you've tried it :winkfinger:

No??? Girls on gear....It CAN happen. Maybe not as much with just anavar, but hey, dont knock it til you've tried it :winkfinger:
you will never see many turning down a swole button TMI?? lol

and if my button is happy, so are the nips :roflmao:…..wow ...TMI much

afff! You had me at button swelling :kiss:

and if my button is happy, so are the nips …..wow ...TMI much
I think it would if it's actually dbol or something like that. Women do aromatize testosterone, so my thought is that if it's an aromatizing hormone it could convert into estrodiol or methylestradiol.

But I do think that anavar can cause sensitive nips in women too...seen it in a couple actually. One I would trust the source of for sure

you will never see many turning down a swole button TMI?? lol

My girl gets a swole button and I love it!! I think it’s awesome for oral !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My girl gets a swole button and I love it!! I think it’s awesome for oral !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buck you should start by posting in new members ....there you can give your stats about your girls button and your orals

Back