• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My new piece of art..

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
His name is Sambeaux..20180709_190923.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You made the plaster mold yourself? If so, nice work.

I remember as a kid some people in the neighborhood would have these out front of there house. How times have changed

Jocko Graves. A lot of history behind that statue. Google it.

I've been looking for an original one for a long time now. Hard to find one in good shape, and they sell for real money.

My grandma has a couple legit old ones in her basement. I should see if I can get ahold of them, worth some money. They look slightly different than that one. Used to see them everywhere then people started tossing them or putting them up in the 90s.

Looks like drake .....bwahahhahaha
fe21cab5f7ec7eae2030026544169427.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

My grandma has a couple legit old ones in her basement. I should see if I can get ahold of them, worth some money. They look slightly different than that one. Used to see them everywhere then people started tossing them or putting them up in the 90s.
Get them! And send them to me... if its an original jocko graves, that is.

Are they cast iron?

Back