• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nicolas Vullioud

That's the guy that has been working with Ben Pakulski...I didn't know his name but I've seen Ben's updates on FB with pics of this guy.

I realize these guys are midgets, but I'm still amazed that they can compete in the 212 class with all that muscle packed on to their frames.

That's the guy that has been working with Ben Pakulski...I didn't know his name but I've seen Ben's updates on FB with pics of this guy.

I realize these guys are midgets, but I'm still amazed that they can compete in the 212 class with all that muscle packed on to their frames.
Yeah he went to train with Pakulski to bring up his legs which were his weakest point. They have came up a lot.

His back has just gotten silly though. I think that's what has improved the most.

And yeah, the top guys in 212 look like they belong in the open. I love this class because everyone comes in peeled for the most part since they have to make a weight.

His legs are almost as big as yours.

His legs are ridiculous. I've never seen anyone who's adductors were as developed as his. The muscle density on this guy...Fuck.

IML Gear Cream!
Dudes lower back does hang over his shorts! Damn that is crazy

It's like his glutes run all the way up to his middle back. I never thought I'd say this, but that's too much.

He does everything in partial reps in the video, making sure the tension never comes off the muscle he is working. Like the hamstrings, doing the stiff leg deadlift with dumb bells, he never stands all the way up like I would. It looks like he stops where the tension would come off the hamstring. Hmmmm . . . :thinking:

Back