• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Para Pharma

I have used para test and Deca before with no complaints.

So para pharma has a LONG HISTORY. UG freak had a LONG history.

This guy went from so cheap to dragon pharma prices. what’s up with that? He thinks he’s alpha pharma now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who said that?

Said? I used them when ugfreak just came out. I’m surprised you guys carry that line as it’s 100% ugl kitchen sink stuff and overpriced

Back then when he used to sell winstrol as Var.

Said? I used them when ugfreak just came out. I’m surprised you guys carry that line as it’s 100% ugl kitchen sink stuff and overpriced

Oh ok. I understand now...

Hello Sir!
We personally know their raw producer, actually it's the same entity providing for more than half of the ASF manufacturers.

Indeed, it's not always just about raws, they may be of high purity but if the manufacturing process sucks, so are the finished products.

As you can seem Para Pharma did an excellent job with their most recent, first labs test on AnabolicLab.com, samples obtained through anonymous purchases from various authorized distributors.
Lab numbers are pretty accurate therefore I think at least the kitchen has a generous size to fit there all those spectrometers and equipment.

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...pharma-susta-350-lab-test-results-2018-03-27/

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...pharma-primo-100-lab-test-results-2018-03-14/

Even so, leaving their proven quality raws and AnabolicLab results aside, do you consider a retailer with our exposure and market share would buy 10k vials and 10k oral boxes without a prior testing of our own?

Full HPLC screening plus microbiological results for several vials and oral boxes would effectively cost us less than 1% of the purchase value .... and in our region in Asia, these testing labs are like candy stores, everywhere.

Would you sacrifice 1% of your purchase value to know what you're buying to make profit is of good quality? Not mentioning the reputation in stake.

Thank you!

Back