Pharmacom Store

Need help with first cycle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Need help with first cycle

I just started my first cycle yesterday. I use testosterone cypionate 250 mg/1ml from para pharma. I have some other "brands" ordered and also some enthanate and propionate but cypionate is what I decided to start with. Yesterday my first dose was .5 cc into the lower right hip. I read somewhere that .5 cc was a good first dose and also to rotate sides of the body each time I dose. Also I read that my first cycle should only last 8 weeks with a 2 week break before starting another cycle. So this is what the article I read suggested for a first time cycle with 250 mg/ml testosterone 1st week .5cc, 2nd week 1cc, 3rd week 1.5 cc, 4th week 2cc, 5th week 1.5cc, 6th week 1cc, 7th week .5cc, 8th week .2cc. I have no idea if this is a effective cycle for me or if it will help me with my goals which are to lose fat weight (I weigh 235 lbs) and build muscle.
    Also I want to add that throughout the day it seemed like I had some slight pains in my head and also felt like my blood pressure was high. I have no idea if any of this was a side effect of the steroid dose or just in my head as I am a bit of a hypochondriac and was really nervous about my first dose with this I'm sure homebrewed chemical but then again if it is giving me some bad side effects I don't want to just shrug it off either. Anyways if someone could help me out and give me a little knowledge on how to safely but effectively use testosterone, what to look out for if I should need to stop for some reason and maybe good ester to stick to but I know everyone is different so maybe that just depends. But please help me out with some advice, I need it. Thanks for reading.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Rep Points

You're having sides because of high bf%.

Lose a good 30 pounds of lard and get back to us. Drop the injections right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kudegras View Post
    I just started my first cycle yesterday. I use testosterone cypionate 250 mg/1ml from para pharma. I have some other "brands" ordered and also some enthanate and propionate but cypionate is what I decided to start with. Yesterday my first dose was .5 cc into the lower right hip. I read somewhere that .5 cc was a good first dose and also to rotate sides of the body each time I dose. Also I read that my first cycle should only last 8 weeks with a 2 week break before starting another cycle. So this is what the article I read suggested for a first time cycle with 250 mg/ml testosterone 1st week .5cc, 2nd week 1cc, 3rd week 1.5 cc, 4th week 2cc, 5th week 1.5cc, 6th week 1cc, 7th week .5cc, 8th week .2cc. I have no idea if this is a effective cycle for me or if it will help me with my goals which are to lose fat weight (I weigh 235 lbs) and build muscle.
    Also I want to add that throughout the day it seemed like I had some slight pains in my head and also felt like my blood pressure was high. I have no idea if any of this was a side effect of the steroid dose or just in my head as I am a bit of a hypochondriac and was really nervous about my first dose with this I'm sure homebrewed chemical but then again if it is giving me some bad side effects I don't want to just shrug it off either. Anyways if someone could help me out and give me a little knowledge on how to safely but effectively use testosterone, what to look out for if I should need to stop for some reason and maybe good ester to stick to but I know everyone is different so maybe that just depends. But please help me out with some advice, I need it. Thanks for reading.
    First off , who told you to do your first cycle like this ? I would bet 98% of people here would agree this is a horrible method.
    Second .. age, height ?
    If you are a high bf % there is no point to run cycle.
    Third ... have you done any research on AAS ?
    Fourth ... what are your goals ?

I suspect you are young and uneducated

- - - Updated - - -

First off , who told you to do your first cycle like this ? I would bet 98% of people here would agree this is a horrible method.
    Second .. age, height ?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,337 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post

Lose a good 30 pounds of lard and get back to us. Drop the injections right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisptrt View Post
    Second .. age, height ?

- - - Updated - - -

Second .. age, height ?

What's his bf%?
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts
    Rep Points

Why do guys start and then ask " what should i do?".
    I read for six months before i even placed my first order.
    I agree that cycle is not good. AAS isn't magic. Do some more research. There is a lot of good info here. There's a stickie for first cycle. Read that first to start.

First Cycle and PCT~2012

Steroidsfax permanent 35 percent off for ASF memmbers.
    Use coupon code ASF.
    SteroidsFax.com Offers the TOP brands in the Anabolic Circuit world wide
    A full-Range of High-Quality compounds that our generic contenders fail to reach
    Stellar Customer service yielding ultimate customer satisfaction
    There's NO minimum order
    Unique VIP program with discounts/specials
    Discreet shipping is aimed to provide a higher sense of privacy/security for your purchase

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisptrt View Post
    Second .. age, height ?

- - - Updated - - -

Second .. age, height ?

I read in a article from a supposed knowledgeable person's website to do that cycle, that's why before following it I asked if it was a good start.
    My age is 31, height 5'9
    Yes I have done some research for a few weeks before starting. Literally almost everything I read is completely different on what I should do and I am having a lot of trouble finding good consistent information on using testosterone.
    Like I said in my post my goals are to just loose fat weight and build muscle. I'm genetically a pretty stout dude but I would like to get rid of at least 30-40 pounds of fat weight and build as much muscle as possible.
    I'm not sure what you meant by uneducated, I am thinking you mean in using steroids and in that area I am, that's why I'm here asking for help.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,337 Posts
    Rep Points

I read in a article from a supposed knowledgeable person's website to do that cycle, that's why before following it I asked if it was a good start.
    My age is 31, height 5'9
    Yes I have done some research for a few weeks before starting. Literally almost everything I read is completely different on what I should do and I am having a lot of trouble finding good information on using testosterone.
    Like I said in my post my goals are to just loose fat weight and build muscle. I'm genetically a pretty stout dude but I would like to get rid of at least 30-40 pounds of fat weight and build as much muscle as possible.
    I'm not sure what you meant by uneducated, I am thinking you mean in using steroids and in that area I am, that's why I'm here asking for help.
    Read the sticky about first cycles in the anabolics section.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...3&share_type=t
    IronLion-Lab.net
    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at Straightupkratom.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Read the sticky about first cycles in the anabolics section.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...3&share_type=t
    Ok I will thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

It is not letting me edit my reply but I wanted to add that I read testosterone can help with burning fat while exercising so that is why I started the testosterone before reaching my weight loss goal. However if you guys think that I should lose the weight before I continue my cycle then I will do it that way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post

After one day????
    JFC...
    TAKING THE BRO OUT OF SCIENCE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    619 Posts
    Rep Points

That must of been an old veteran suggesting a pyramid cycle like that, that's what everyone was doing in the 80s, myself included. Most guys run constant dose cycles these days. The standard first cycle is 500mg a week of test for 8-12 weeks. You'll need an anti-estrogen on hand incase of gyno. Aromasin is the best. I would run a minimum of 12.5mg twice a week, some guys like me need a lot more AI, with bloodwork and experience you'll figure out what your needs are. Then you'll need PCT (Post Cycle Therapy). Read about that in the Stickies above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    That must of been an old veteran suggesting a pyramid cycle like that, that's what everyone was doing in the 80s, myself included. Most guys run constant dose cycles these days. The standard first cycle is 500mg a week of test for 8-12 weeks. You'll need an anti-estrogen on hand incase of gyno. Aromasin is the best. I would run a minimum of 12.5mg twice a week, some guys like me need a lot more AI, with bloodwork and experience you'll figure out what your needs are. Then you'll need PCT (Post Cycle Therapy). Read about that in the Stickies above.
    Thanks for the tips. I am having some trouble finding a reputable source for the aromasin, would something like a anti estrogen from somewhere like ********** labs or another supplement manufacturer work? Also I have started my cycle with testosterone cypionate.Still have one more vial of it but also have some enthanate and propionate too so is switching between them all going to be a problem or does the type of ester even going to matter since it is all testosterone right? As far as blood tests and monitoring my health while on a cycle I do not have medical insurance or a regular doctor but I am going to get a check up now and then while I am taking this stuff to be safe I guess. Can't say I have ever went to a doctor about it before though. What do people normally do just go in and be straight up with the doctor and say I am taking testosterone for working out and I want to get a examine?