• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adex in 151 without PEG

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I just "tried" to make some adex in 151 proof alcohol. Cant get straight everclear but was able to get 151 proof.

All the recipes I see online are for 151 plus PEG or pure everclear. Is the PEG only necessary for high dosage solutions? I mixed up 30ml of 151 with 35mg of adex (couldnt get it any more accurate)and it appears to be completely dissolved but I am hesitant to say "yup were good" if its a matter of the PEG being necessary.

So for all my homebrew folks...do you guys have a recipe for low dose (i.e. 1mg per ml) of adex without anything other than alcohol?

I personally use vegetable glycerine with the everclear. You can pick it up super cheap at any stuff store.

For 60mL @ 1mg/mL adex:

15mL ethyl alcohol
74.5mL glycerine
60mg adex

Slightly heat alcohol in the media bottle, add adex and swirl until it dissolves. If it doesn't readily dissolve, heat and swirl. It doesn't take much. Add glycerine after dissolved to fill.

The gylcerine really cuts the bite out of the alcohol and gives it a little sweetness.

Moral of the story, adex very readily dissolves in alcohol. That solution I posted had held for a long time through different temperatures

Moral of the story, adex very readily dissolves in alcohol. That solution I posted had held for a long time through different temperatures

What about aromasin? Would it hold the same way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solubility

Water Solubility
Non-soluble

from DrugBank
Freely soluble in N,N-dimethylformamide; soluble in methanol; practically insoluble in water
Physicians Desk Reference. 59th ed. Thomson PDR. Montvale, NJ 2005., p. 2693
from HSDB

In water, 39 mg/L at 25 deg C (est)
US EPA; Estimation Program Interface (EPI) Suite. Ver.3.12. Nov 30, 2004. Available from, as of Nov 7, 2006: http://www.epa.gov/oppt/exposure/pubs/episuitedl.ht

Almost completely insoluble in water, no data on pubchem about ethanol.

Up to about 20mg/mL in ethanol
bad16495a81d2a0897747524c81330a1.jpg

I do prefer a solution though if possible. Then there's no issues with inconsistency at all

I had a problem with T3 not wanting to dissolve in 50/50 Ora plus/ Ora sweet. Even after significant heating and stirring on a hot plate. Haven't done adex yet, have it and letro ready to go. Clenbuterol dissolved into solution easily.

Up to about 20mg/mL in ethanol
bad16495a81d2a0897747524c81330a1.jpg

Thanks man I appreciate it. I picked up some humco flavor blend and had issues getting dbol and winstrol (separately) to dissolve fully in it. Tried heating as well.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I picked up some humco flavor blend and had issues getting dbol and winstrol (separately) to dissolve fully in it. Tried heating as well.

Humco is a suspension vehicle, so it won't dissolve the powder. It'll have to be shaken each use. Both of those are pretty fine, but if they are a little more coarse grind them in a mortar and pestle as fine as they can get.

Winny will easily go into solution with 50/50 ethanol/glycerine at 20mg/mL. I'm sure it could be pushed further though. I haven't tried dbol but I have some that I'll get to at some point. I'll probably just put it into suspension with Ora-Plus

Humco is a suspension vehicle, so it won't dissolve the powder. It'll have to be shaken each use. Both of those are pretty fine, but if they are a little more coarse grind them in a mortar and pestle as fine as they can get.

Winny will easily go into solution with 50/50 ethanol/glycerine at 20mg/mL. I'm sure it could be pushed further though. I haven't tried dbol but I have some that I'll get to at some point. I'll probably just put it into suspension with Ora-Plus

Ah that makes sense. Thanks!

I had a problem with T3 not wanting to dissolve in 50/50 Ora plus/ Ora sweet. Even after significant heating and stirring on a hot plate. Haven't done adex yet, have it and letro ready to go. Clenbuterol dissolved into solution easily.

From what I read on the perrigo pamphlet you should have a60/40ratio w oraplus being on the high side.

From what I read on the perrigo pamphlet you should have a60/40ratio w oraplus being on the high side.
It's doesn't change anything about dissolution. It only changes the thickness of the suspension, which can be thicker or thinner depending on what is being suspended.

Get Shredded!
The only solvent in Ora-Plus is water, so t3 must not dissolve in water. You'll have to check the solubility of t3 in other substances. It may dissolve in ethanol

The only solvent in Ora-Plus is water, so t3 must not dissolve in water. You'll have to check the solubility of t3 in other substances. It may dissolve in ethanol

Yes and I didn't mention that I was adding 10% tadka vodka 80 proof. I'm only making T3,T4, clen, adex and letro in liquid, all things that are micro dosed and cannot be capped using a 1mg scale accurately. It appears the clen went into solution vary easily but the t3 not as well. I really want a solution over a suspension but I can use either way, its just that the t3 had clumps and that won't work well in suspension with a micro dosed compound. So with this in mind I think im gonna have to switch to a traditional solution recipe and not use ora.

Last edited:
Yes and I didn't mention that I was adding 10% tadka vodka 80 proof. I'm only making T3,T4, clen, adex and letro in liquid, all things that are micro dosed and cannot be capped using a 1mg scale accurately. It appears the clen went into solution vary easily but the t3 not as well. I really want a solution over a suspension but I can use either way, its just that the t3 had clumps and that won't work well in suspension with a micro dosed compound. So with this in mind I think im gonna have to switch to a traditional solution recipe and not use ora.
Apparently T3 is almost insoluble in water, ethanol, and propylene glycol.

So WTF do we use for it? Putting it into a straight suspension with a suspension vehicle like Ora-Plus will result in very inconsistent dosing due to the very small doses we need.

Apparently it's readily soluble in DMSO and dimethyl formaldehyde. Lol. But I'm also around another site that says it's soluble in water or ethanol up to 1mg/mL, which is a shitload for our dosing purposes. It's also soluble in a 1:4 mixture of HCl:EtOH up to 10mg/mL.

Maybe try pure everclear? Or at least 50% everclear?

I throw 1 gram adex in 750ml ever clear

Apparently T3 is almost insoluble in water, ethanol, and propylene glycol.

So WTF do we use for it? Putting it into a straight suspension with a suspension vehicle like Ora-Plus will result in very inconsistent dosing due to the very small doses we need.

Apparently it's readily soluble in DMSO and dimethyl formaldehyde. Lol. But I'm also around another site that says it's soluble in water or ethanol up to 1mg/mL, which is a shitload for our dosing purposes. It's also soluble in a 1:4 mixture of HCl:EtOH up to 10mg/mL.

Maybe try pure everclear? Or at least 50% everclear?

You looked it up? It seems to be hydrophobic to me. I'm looking for 100mcg/ml in solution. So what u think will work.

Made some oral 1mg adex and 2.5mg letro in solution.
15% Ethyl Alcohol
25% Propylene Glycol
60% Vegetable Glycerin

Took more heat and stirring than I anticipated, especially the letro but both eventually fully dissolved. I haven't ran adex or letro in a few years, hit .5mg adex yesterday and today and wow! ....Lost 4lbs of water, adex really dries you out!

Last edited:
Made some oral 1mg adex and 2.5mg letro in solution.
15% Ethyl Alcohol
25% Propylene Glycol
60% Vegetable Glycerin

Took more heat and stirring than I anticipated, especially the letro but both eventually fully dissolved. I haven't ran adex or letro in a few years, hit .5mg adex yesterday and today and wow! ....Lost 4lbs of water, adex really dries you out!
How do you like the PG in there? The adex should hold fine with that much alcohol. Never done letro though.

Adex made from high quality raws is a whole other animal from any I've used before. I only had to take .3mg e4d with 500mg test, which is fairly low for me now

How do you like the PG in there? The adex should hold fine with that much alcohol. Never done letro though.

Adex made from high quality raws is a whole other animal from any I've used before. I only had to take .3mg e4d with 500mg test, which is fairly low for me now

Im running a custom blended short ester sustanon I brewed at 500mg/ml. 500mg a week Sustanon and primo E at 500 also. Occasionally hitting 20mg dbol preworkout. Been running 15mg aromasin ED.

Next up is T4, will try same recipe at 200mcg

Last edited:
Back