• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolics and Adderall?

GtrLove23!

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do I gain weight while on Adderall. I'm normally around 215lbs. but since Adderall I'm right at around 200lbs. I'm 28 and 6'3, it would be great if I was trying to lose bodyfat but the fact that I need to gain is impossible.

Eat more food. Cut cardio I’d your doing it. I always thought I lost weight from adderal because of how much it blunted my appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that's a tough one.
I'm assuming you have to take the Adderall which kills appetite. You're going to have to force feed if you want to gain weight; on gear or not.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I've seen it go both ways... some people start Adderall and lose weight(not healthy weight loss) that they never gain back and appetite takes a big hit while using Adderall .(those sides usually subside when the Adderall is discontinued)

I've also seen people start out taking Adderall and have the same sides mentioned above but their body eventually adjusts to the Adderall and thier appetite gets back to normal along with weight..
So I guess in my humble opinion it comes down to the individual...

I would also make sure hydration is plentiful while taking your Adderall.

How long have you been on it? The appetite suppression subsided after a couple months for me.

Like others have said, you're gonna have to force feed yourself. Stop cardio if you're doing it. Take it on a full stomach, seems to lessen the appetite suppression some. Chances are the problem is that you're not eating enough though

You can slightly drop your adderall under a docs super vision. If the appetite is still lacking your gonna have to force feed my friend. Adding some high dosed EQ will DEFF help! Cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back