• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blast and cruise

johndoe07

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys . Just did a 10 week test e at 500 ew and Tren e at 400 ew . I’m at the beginning of week 2 of pct , so technically about 4 weeks after my last shot . I was wondering , I would really like to start blasting and cruising , would it be possible to just stop pct and hop on a 300 ew test e to start my blast and cruise ?

So far haven’t done it . Had great results and minimal sides from Tren , was my first Tren run . But did bloods on my last test only cycle and everything was great after the cycle .

300 is really not a cruise dose. 200 puts
me around 800 total test. I like to run a little higher so keep it at 250 a week.

Now in my mid 40s this is my way of life if your in your 20s I would not want to start trt/cruising

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m actually 35 , did my first test only cycle 4 years ago ad wanted to try trend against everything I read and don’t regret it , it actually worked great for me . Now I’m just weighing wether I should stop Pct and just start a cruise dose or finish pct and then start

I’m actually 35 , did my first test only cycle 4 years ago ad wanted to try trend against everything I read and don’t regret it , it actually worked great for me . Now I’m just weighing wether I should stop Pct and just start a cruise dose or finish pct and then start

If you do, you’ll be on it for the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your done having kids and this is the life you want I would say go for it. I have seen people on for years and come off and run some HCG to get the nuts back on line. I would advise getting blood work done at some point though to see where your at.

If you do, you’ll be on it for the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. Blasting and cruising means you don't ever come off. Depends whether bodybuilding is a big enough part of your life and whether you're ready to pin the rest of your life

This. Blasting and cruising means you don't ever come off. Depends whether bodybuilding is a big enough part of your life and whether you're ready to pin the rest of your life
You know of anyone that has had that test pellet implanted yet?

You know of anyone that has had that test pellet implanted yet?

Nah there was someone on here a while back though. The VA messed with mine so I just started self trt again. Less bullshit to deal with

IML Gear Cream!
I really wouldn’t mind doing it for a while ( a few years ) , I do not have any kids yet but will probably try to have one of two in 3-4 years . My only concern is I travel
internationally a few times a year and that would be an issue .

I really wouldn’t mind doing it for a while ( a few years ) , I do not have any kids yet but will probably try to have one of two in 3-4 years . My only concern is I travel
It's not really a few years, it's forever. You'll pretty much shut off your natural production permanently. I guess there is the pellet option now for later on.

I travel internationally as well for work. A large dose of test undecanoate will hold you over for up to a month. Not optimal but it works. Otherwise I'm thinking a guy could easily compound his own cream using test raws with no ester. It can't be very hard. Is something I've been thinking about trying

It's not really a few years, it's forever. You'll pretty much shut off your natural production permanently. I guess there is the pellet option now for later on.

I travel internationally as well for work. A large dose of test undecanoate will hold you over for up to a month. Not optimal but it works. Otherwise I'm thinking a guy could easily compound his own cream using test raws with no ester. It can't be very hard. Is something I've been thinking about trying
Or you just go get bloodwork done and a script from your Dr.......

I guess I could hang on a little longer then . I’m on week 3 , almost week 4 of my Pct , when would be an optimal time to do blood work ?

300 is really not a cruise dose. 200 puts
me around 800 total test. I like to run a little higher so keep it at 250 a week.

Now in my mid 40s this is my way of life if your in your 20s I would not want to start trt/cruising

^this.... although my 200 puts me around 878-1092 depending upon when my labs are drawn and my last pin was.

Back