• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test no ester with test cypionate

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will adding test no base to a syringe with test cypionate slow down the release of the test no base due to cypionates ester?

No
The ester if cleaved by the liver as it’s absorbed by the muscle into the blood stream. The no ester should absorb just as well but follows a different pathway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No
The ester if cleaved by the liver as it’s absorbed by the muscle into the blood stream. The no ester should absorb just as well but follows a different pathway

Then how come I can actually feel the testosterone rush if I inject test no base alone in one site rather than when it's mixed with test cyp or test prop?

Then how come I can actually feel the testosterone rush if I inject test no base alone in one site rather than when it's mixed with test cyp or test prop?

Possibly due to the more concentrated contact with the tissue. I’m not sure if that’s such a good thing. It feels good but what else is happening during such a massive influx of test? You can have too much of a good thing ya know lol

Back