Problems with digestion while on cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Question Problems with digestion while on cycle

My appetite is like crazy... want to eat all the time. At the same time it's causing issues with my stomach. I was eating too fast, so slowing down helped a bit, but still.... My diet is reasonably good. Lot's of fish and chicken. Salad, rice.. Any ideas how to help to my stomach ? Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maddoger View Post
    My appetite is like crazy... want to eat all the time. At the same time it's causing issues with my stomach. I was eating too fast, so slowing down helped a bit, but still.... My diet is reasonably good. Lot's of fish and chicken. Salad, rice.. Any ideas how to help to my stomach ? Thanks
    Iíve been having similar issues, and the only thing Iíve come up with is supplementation of digestive enzymes. Protease, amylase, and lipase specifically.
    When the hood drops, the bullshit stops.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swolewelder View Post
    Iíve been having similar issues, and the only thing Iíve come up with is supplementation of digestive enzymes. Protease, amylase, and lipase specifically.
    Where can you get it from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Just google digestive enzyme supplements and look at the ingredients to make sure it includes those three enzymes. I think gnc and vitaminshoppe carries some, possibly even Walmart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Rep Points

Enzymes can help. But a few things to consider.

Food sources
    Meal size

You may be eating "good" but what exactly is good?

Heavily seasoned chicken and fish? Lots of oil (butter or cooking oils). Heavy dressing on the salad or just plain? What exactly is in the salad? What sort of rice?

I find brown rice bloats me to now end. I feel like shit. White jasmine rice in quantites less than 500g is fine (as long as i work up to it...jumping into a half kilo of rice fucks me up). Potatoes bloat me. Swet potatoes make me feel full constantly. Bread (white or sourdough) is fine but whole wheat or high fiber bloats me, fills me up and backs me up for days.

Same with spinach. I actually have a minor allergy to most vegetables and fruits. If I do cooked spinach it doesnt bother me too bad but iceberg is the better option digestion wise.

Dressig high in fat can fuck your stomach up too.

It isnt a quick fix but can be very beneficial to you in the long run.

Start with say...250g of white rice (long grain or jasmine) with just a few oz of chicken breast (4 or 5oz cooked) every few hours. See how you feel. If you're good then try brown rice with chicken....if you feel like shit go back to white. Then add in salad...Keep it as basic as possible....no dressing....if you are fine in a few days, add dressing...if you feel like shit remove the dressing...literally play the elimination game. If you feel like shit...excessive bloating of fullness drop it from your diet. Come back to it later and experiment a bit but for now if you need to consume lots of calories and not feel like shit you gotta do the quickie version of figuring out what works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post

Food sources
    Meal size

Heavily seasoned chicken and fish? Lots of oil (butter or cooking oils). Heavy dressing on the salad or just plain? What exactly is in the salad? What sort of rice?

I find brown rice bloats me to now end. I feel like shit. White jasmine rice in quantites less than 500g is fine (as long as i work up to it...jumping into a half kilo of rice fucks me up). Potatoes bloat me. Swet potatoes make me feel full constantly. Bread (white or sourdough) is fine but whole wheat or high fiber bloats me, fills me up and backs me up for days.

Same with spinach. I actually have a minor allergy to most vegetables and fruits. If I do cooked spinach it doesnt bother me too bad but iceberg is the better option digestion wise.

Start with say...250g of white rice (long grain or jasmine) with just a few oz of chicken breast (4 or 5oz cooked) every few hours. See how you feel. If you're good then try brown rice with chicken....if you feel like shit go back to white. Then add in salad...Keep it as basic as possible....no dressing....if you are fine in a few days, add dressing...if you feel like shit remove the dressing...literally play the elimination game. If you feel like shit...excessive bloating of fullness drop it from your diet. Come back to it later and experiment a bit but for now if you need to consume lots of calories and not feel like shit you gotta do the quickie version of figuring out what works.
    Chicken is with seasoning but not too much. Dressing is olive oil. No butter or bread. White jasmine rice. I will do eliminating approach. I already eat every 3 hrs, but kind of a full meal. Always hungry !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by elit3keraed View Post

Food sources
    Meal size

Iíve found that basmati rice is good too, but more filling than jasmine. Iím the same way with brown rice and bloating and I just canít eat bread at all. Red meat is hard on my stomach too so I avoid it when possible, and only eat lean red meat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Probotics. utilize different veggies like green beans asparagus ect make sure your getting enough water and fiber.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ffrog View Post
    Probotics. utilize different veggies like green beans asparagus ect make sure your getting enough water and fiber.
    I think Iím missing fiber..

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    669 Posts
    Rep Points

you should know whats different about your diet? what is different from before cycle till now? are you supplementing with protien shakes or taking other supp like liver support? are you taking any orals like dbol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    you should know whats different about your diet? what is different from before cycle till now? are you supplementing with protien shakes or taking other supp like liver support? are you taking any orals like dbol?
    Taking TBol, liver support. The biggest change is the amount of food. No protein shakes. Everything else is the same.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    669 Posts
    Rep Points

how much longer you plan on taking tbol?

NO LIMITS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Orals could be your culprit... You may want to try Greek yogurt, probiotics, and increase your daily fiber

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    how much longer you plan on taking tbol?
    Around 3 weeks. Almost done

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    669 Posts
    Rep Points

Around 3 weeks. Almost done
    I would bet you will have less problems after you finish your tbol