• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Problems with digestion while on cycle

maddoger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My appetite is like crazy... want to eat all the time. At the same time it's causing issues with my stomach. I was eating too fast, so slowing down helped a bit, but still.... My diet is reasonably good. Lot's of fish and chicken. Salad, rice.. Any ideas how to help to my stomach ? Thanks

My appetite is like crazy... want to eat all the time. At the same time it's causing issues with my stomach. I was eating too fast, so slowing down helped a bit, but still.... My diet is reasonably good. Lot's of fish and chicken. Salad, rice.. Any ideas how to help to my stomach ? Thanks

I’ve been having similar issues, and the only thing I’ve come up with is supplementation of digestive enzymes. Protease, amylase, and lipase specifically.

Just google digestive enzyme supplements and look at the ingredients to make sure it includes those three enzymes. I think gnc and vitaminshoppe carries some, possibly even Walmart

Enzymes can help. But a few things to consider.

Food sources
Meal size

You may be eating "good" but what exactly is good?

Heavily seasoned chicken and fish? Lots of oil (butter or cooking oils). Heavy dressing on the salad or just plain? What exactly is in the salad? What sort of rice?

I find brown rice bloats me to now end. I feel like shit. White jasmine rice in quantites less than 500g is fine (as long as i work up to it...jumping into a half kilo of rice fucks me up). Potatoes bloat me. Swet potatoes make me feel full constantly. Bread (white or sourdough) is fine but whole wheat or high fiber bloats me, fills me up and backs me up for days.

Same with spinach. I actually have a minor allergy to most vegetables and fruits. If I do cooked spinach it doesnt bother me too bad but iceberg is the better option digestion wise.

Dressig high in fat can fuck your stomach up too.

It isnt a quick fix but can be very beneficial to you in the long run.

Start with say...250g of white rice (long grain or jasmine) with just a few oz of chicken breast (4 or 5oz cooked) every few hours. See how you feel. If you're good then try brown rice with chicken....if you feel like shit go back to white. Then add in salad...Keep it as basic as possible....no dressing....if you are fine in a few days, add dressing...if you feel like shit remove the dressing...literally play the elimination game. If you feel like shit...excessive bloating of fullness drop it from your diet. Come back to it later and experiment a bit but for now if you need to consume lots of calories and not feel like shit you gotta do the quickie version of figuring out what works.

Food sources
Meal size

Heavily seasoned chicken and fish? Lots of oil (butter or cooking oils). Heavy dressing on the salad or just plain? What exactly is in the salad? What sort of rice?

I find brown rice bloats me to now end. I feel like shit. White jasmine rice in quantites less than 500g is fine (as long as i work up to it...jumping into a half kilo of rice fucks me up). Potatoes bloat me. Swet potatoes make me feel full constantly. Bread (white or sourdough) is fine but whole wheat or high fiber bloats me, fills me up and backs me up for days.

Same with spinach. I actually have a minor allergy to most vegetables and fruits. If I do cooked spinach it doesnt bother me too bad but iceberg is the better option digestion wise.

Start with say...250g of white rice (long grain or jasmine) with just a few oz of chicken breast (4 or 5oz cooked) every few hours. See how you feel. If you're good then try brown rice with chicken....if you feel like shit go back to white. Then add in salad...Keep it as basic as possible....no dressing....if you are fine in a few days, add dressing...if you feel like shit remove the dressing...literally play the elimination game. If you feel like shit...excessive bloating of fullness drop it from your diet. Come back to it later and experiment a bit but for now if you need to consume lots of calories and not feel like shit you gotta do the quickie version of figuring out what works.
Chicken is with seasoning but not too much. Dressing is olive oil. No butter or bread. White jasmine rice. I will do eliminating approach. I already eat every 3 hrs, but kind of a full meal. Always hungry !

Food sources
Meal size

I’ve found that basmati rice is good too, but more filling than jasmine. I’m the same way with brown rice and bloating and I just can’t eat bread at all. Red meat is hard on my stomach too so I avoid it when possible, and only eat lean red meat.

Probotics. utilize different veggies like green beans asparagus ect make sure your getting enough water and fiber.

you should know whats different about your diet? what is different from before cycle till now? are you supplementing with protien shakes or taking other supp like liver support? are you taking any orals like dbol?

IML Gear Cream!
you should know whats different about your diet? what is different from before cycle till now? are you supplementing with protien shakes or taking other supp like liver support? are you taking any orals like dbol?
Taking TBol, liver support. The biggest change is the amount of food. No protein shakes. Everything else is the same.

Orals could be your culprit... You may want to try Greek yogurt, probiotics, and increase your daily fiber

Thanks. Enzymes and probiotics help a lot. I didn’t know that Tbol affects digestion. Is it all orals?
a lot of people complain that tbol give them gas and stomach cramping

Back