• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pct for 8 weeks cycle

Owasntme

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Next week july 19 will be my last injection of test e.

Just did a simple 8 weeks 500mg test e cycle.

Just wondering what ya recommended for pct for this cycle

Clomid 100-100-50-50-50
Nolva 40-40-20-20-20
5 weeks pct.
Thats a cookie cutter pct that most people use.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Clomid 100-100-50-50-50
Nolva 40-40-20-20-20
5 weeks pct.
Thats a cookie cutter pct that most people use.

Is it nolva + clomid , or it's nolva or clomid ?

Nolva + clomid

Nolva + clomid

Why not just one ? I did just nolva after a similar cycle for two weeks and was fine. I felt like nolva itself caused more side-effects than anything else... I felt like a piece of shit

Why not just one ? I did just nolva after a similar cycle for two weeks and was fine. I felt like nolva itself caused more side-effects than anything else... I felt like a piece of shit
You felt like a piece of shit because your natural test was low and your gear was wearing off.

If you want to do 1, it should be clomid not nolva.

More over are you using hcg during cycle ? If not, you have to take a burst of it at the end.

You felt like a piece of shit because your natural test was low and your gear was wearing off.

If you want to do 1, it should be clomid not nolva.

More over are you using hcg during cycle ? If not, you have to take a burst of it at the end.

This cycle I’m using it and I have clomid.
I was feeling like a piece of shit from nolva. It’s called nolva lethargy. I started feeling like a piece of shit same day as I started nolva and started feeling better a few days after last Nolva. Taking these pills before sleep kind of helps
to reduce their sides..
I have a friend who doesn’t do nolva nor clomid. They have a bunch of side effects. Instead he does hcg during the cycle and controls his estrogen after the cycle. I will never forget nolva side effects. Will try clomid and see how it goes..

This cycle I’m using it and I have clomid.
I was feeling like a piece of shit from nolva. It’s called nolva lethargy. I started feeling like a piece of shit same day as I started nolva and started feeling better a few days after last Nolva. Taking these pills before sleep kind of helps
to reduce their sides..
I have a friend who doesn’t do nolva nor clomid. They have a bunch of side effects. Instead he does hcg during the cycle and controls his estrogen after the cycle. I will never forget nolva side effects. Will try clomid and see how it goes..
Use nolva 20 then instead of 40. Or use climid at least

Your friend is an idiot, who does neither.
He will end up on trt very soon

Use nolva 20 then instead of 40. Or use climid at least

Your friend is an idiot, who does neither.
He will end up on trt very soon

I know what you are talking about, but his T levels are ok. Not through the roof, but fine. In overall he is doing well. It’s been a couple
years of on and off cycling. At least blood work says it’s ok. He has nolva and clomid in case if levels
won’t go up, but will use only if blood
work show that he is not restoring.

Some folks recover quite well without PCT, others don't. Some need TRT after 2 or 3 cycles, even with PCT.

Very personal.

IML Gear Cream!
Some folks recover quite well without PCT, others don't. Some need TRT after 2 or 3 cycles, even with PCT.

Very personal.
Agree, it looks like blood work will tell everything. Before my first PCT I thought it’s a silver bullet, but it’s not. PCT is very harsh on your overall health and mood. I’d be wise and take only as much as you need instead of clomid + nolva and 4 weeks, because you have too..

Very personal.
Some folks die when they jump off high buildings, some survive, some get disabled for life. Although How good of an idea it is to jump off buildings?

Some folks die when they jump off high buildings, some survive, some get disabled for life. Although How good of an idea it is to jump off buildings?

Some guys you just can't get thru to...lol

Lmao. I will use this analogy in the near future.

Next week july 19 will be my last injection of test e.

Just did a simple 8 weeks 500mg test e cycle.

Just wondering what ya recommended for pct for this cycle
what are you using for an AI or serm during cycle?

This incorrect analogy. Especielly if you take into account how PCT works. It uses side-effects of the medications in order to raise your LH and FSH. It’s not a medication designed to raise these two

Back