• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Miberolone Tabs

ajerone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have a source? I know either domestic supply or drugs gear used to have in stock, neither have anymore.

I can get raws, but dont want a whole gram haha

You try a veterinarian website/clinic?

Cheque drops? What u want that for? Thought you were asking bout MTR(Metribolone) at first, now that is some good shit, especially injectable MTR

You try a veterinarian website/clinic?
They are prescription for animals

Cheque drops? What u want that for? Thought you were asking bout MTR(Metribolone) at first, now that is some good shit, especially injectable MTR
Yes, mibolerone i meant cheque drops. I want them for ingestion. Duh.

MTB is decent, I’ve used injectable many times. Haven’t tried cheque drops and I’d like to.

Bro check here http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...st-Comments-appreciated?p=1411711#post1411711
If you haven't used cheque drop before I would advise caution. They are extremely toxic. Do not use them for more than 2 weeks at a time and always use liver support. 30 - 45 minutes preworkout and you will turn into a raging monster. Be careful.

Anyone have a source? I know either domestic supply or drugs gear used to have in stock, neither have anymore.

I can get raws, but dont want a whole gram haha

Bro check here http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...st-Comments-appreciated?p=1411711#post1411711
If you haven't used cheque drop before I would advise caution. They are extremely toxic. Do not use them for more than 2 weeks at a time and always use liver support. 30 - 45 minutes preworkout and you will turn into a raging monster. Be careful.

I appreciate the link, and I have not used them before, but do not plan on cycling them, rather using them pre-workout/ pre competition only with all safeties in place :) cheers mate!

I was able to get some years ago. Dude I knew on an old forum sent me a vial to try...holy shit.

I wouldn't use it more than 2 days in a row. I used it only pre workout and only on days I knew I needed that extra push or on heavy leg nights. Anything longer than a week and you can feel your liver hating you.

Back