• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you get when you mix Tren e ,Hgh, superdrol and

Down to the last couple doses of tren /test blend .. ill be posting final pics up this week .

Thank you to OTYG85 and Unc. Z for the opputunity ,i apoligize for the half ass log.

Tren and test were good i think ill stick to ace as far as esters .

Superdrol did what it was supposed to do and gave me crazy strength and a more dry apperance . Next time im going to use w tren ace ,and maybe mid -end cycle addon instead of from start.

Trained chest yesterday and today is arms maybe some rear delts ....maybe not lol

Have a greaaat day.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Getting things done still I see. 16 more days of cutting for me then it’s time for vacay!!

Getting things done still I see. 16 more days of cutting for me then it’s time for vacay!!
Nice bro you deserve a vacation.. im due for one my self but fat chance of that lol . My son is expected to be born late November,and i just expanded my territory or business ,im thinking this time next year.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Damn you got big looking good man
Thanks man i am about to start a bulk on very minimal test ,igf1 ghrp6 and some gh
More importantly a caloric surplus actual rest (not lime the insane dangerous sleep schedule i had up till 2 weeks ago) and of. course heavy ass weight (which is not much but for me its heavy. Lol)

Hows life bro?

Ironlion@keemail.me

Down to the last couple doses of tren /test blend .. ill be posting final pics up this week .

Thank you to OTYG85 and Unc. Z for the opputunity ,i apoligize for the half ass log.

Tren and test were good i think ill stick to ace as far as esters .

Superdrol did what it was supposed to do and gave me crazy strength and a more dry apperance . Next time im going to use w tren ace ,and maybe mid -end cycle addon instead of from start.

Trained chest yesterday and today is arms maybe some rear delts ....maybe not lol

Have a greaaat day.

Ironlion@keemail.me

As always I enjoyed your log brother. I prefer Ace over Enanthate as well. The build up takes a while and it just lacks compared to Ace. Thanks again bro !

You know i had some aggression[short fuse) but other than no negative sides no sweats ,insomnia,rage ect. I did gain strength ,had some good aggression under weights;; delts, traps,and . forearms.
Im working on the final pics lol i swear lol

Have a great Thursday and happy gainingy'all

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me

You know i had some aggression[short fuse) but other than no negative sides no sweats ,insomnia,rage ect. I did gain strength ,had some good aggression under weights;; delts, traps,and . forearms.
Im working on the final pics lol i swear lol

Have a great Thursday and happy gainingy'all

Drd

Ironlion@keemail.me

I dont get get the sweats from tren E as near as bad as tren A. I do get the insomnia worse with tren E.

I dont get get the sweats from tren E as near as bad as tren A. I do get the insomnia worse with tren E.
I had used tren e maybe 10years ago maybe even longer longer i lways heae horror stories about the sides just trainwrecking dudes once it kicks in but i barely ot a smidge of even tren cough ...very nice! But like we both sed if i had to choose,tren a ! EP has an excellent tren ace prod. Available at Uncle Z btw...;winkinger;.

Ironlion@keemail.me

IML Gear Cream!
I had used tren e maybe 10years ago maybe even longer longer i lways heae horror stories about the sides just trainwrecking dudes once it kicks in but i barely ot a smidge of even tren cough ...very nice! But like we both sed if i had to choose,tren a ! EP has an excellent tren ace prod. Available at Uncle Z btw...;winkinger;.

Ironlion@keemail.me

Probably because most guys run tren E Before tren A and lack of experience. Start out super high dose 400+ and get wrecked.

Back