• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drinking Breast Milk

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

I know this is old news, but I still see it making its way back into conversations in the gym... I could never do such a thing, in fact it can make you extremely sick...

Has anyone ever tried drinking breast milk??

I have on occasion straight from the tap. My woman use to almost be in tears when they would swell up at times. Some nights we would be out and she had not pumped she would pull them out in a bathroom stall and beg me to suck on them. I remember adding some hershey's at home a few times for fun that helped. Hersheys goes well on everything!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Been going pretty hard on the gfs tits the past few weeks and now shes starting to lactate. Not pregnant either.

So yeah I suppose I have had some on a few occasions.

Sadly we (muslims) cant do that shit xD marriage gets void, just like in anal

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

What you cant suck on a tit?? Not even a lick??

What you cant suck on a tit?? Not even a lick??

Cant drink wifes milk lol
Two random kids, if drink milk of the same woman, cant even marry each other when they grow up.

Two random kids, if drink milk of the same woman, cant even marry each other when they grow up.

Raj ......I have broken soooo many rules. I will lick and suck on every inch/mm of a girl. I hope you dont think of me as a bad person for doing this! lol

Raj ......I have broken soooo many rules. I will lick and suck on every inch/mm of a girl. I hope you dont think of me as a bad person for doing this! lol

Lol you can pump breast milk and drink it from an asshole, i will still love you <3

Lol you can pump breast milk and drink it from an asshole, i will still love you <3

hmmmm....I do like chocolate milk!

IML Gear Cream!

Serious?

- - - Updated - - -

I have on occasion straight from the tap. My woman use to almost be in tears when they would swell up at times. Some nights we would be out and she had not pumped she would pull them out in a bathroom stall and beg me to suck on them. I remember adding some hershey's at home a few times for fun that helped. Hersheys goes well on everything!

ROFL......

um most of the time if two kids drink the same breast milk they would be siblings and that is frowned upon over here but maybe there are woman feeding the neighborhood.

I have tasted it before but it’s not like I made my cereal or a protein shake with it , I thought it was pretty nasty.

um most of the time if two kids drink the same breast milk they would be siblings and that is frowned upon over here but maybe there are woman feeding the neighborhood.

I have tasted it before but it’s not like I made my cereal or a protein shake with it , I thought it was pretty nasty.
So what your saying is you've never milked the wife to go with your captain crunch

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

ya'll misinterpret....ISLAM being the youngest of the fake believe system wanted less inbred retards...you cant fuck your sister...but if you marry a woman that is NOT at your family reunion...you can fuck her in the ass and suck her tits at the same time bruh!!! READ UP SON!!!

Vision had to know where this post would end up going.

ya'll misinterpret....ISLAM being the youngest of the fake believe system wanted less inbred retards...you cant fuck your sister...but if you marry a woman that is NOT at your family reunion...you can fuck her in the ass and suck her tits at the same time bruh!!! READ UP SON!!!
Read where ? Google ?

Read where ? Google ?

. One of my friends( not besties
butvreal sincere good friend/ mentor in the professional world more like it) is Hindu- from a high ranking military family- a mentor of sorts and I’ve heard him talk about being relative to a descendant of some type of military general or high ranking royalty and he used the term ‘rajput’. Are you Hindu or Islam bro? Hindu is an old belief system, Islam is relatively young . And like lost civilized cultures they don’t want you banging your DNA relatives because it causes coding problems with rNA and things like chromosomes. I find religion and human history fascinating and I was just joking around but I gotta say man, are you really Hindu or some type of intermediate Islam/Hindu hybrid? Lol just curious bro!!

. One of my friends( not besties
butvreal sincere good friend/ mentor in the professional world more like it) is Hindu- from a high ranking military family- a mentor of sorts and I’ve heard him talk about being relative to a descendant of some type of military general or high ranking royalty and he used the term ‘rajput’. Are you Hindu or Islam bro? Hindu is an old belief system, Islam is relatively young . And like lost civilized cultures they don’t want you banging your DNA relatives because it causes coding problems with rNA and things like chromosomes. I find religion and human history fascinating and I was just joking around but I gotta say man, are you really Hindu or some type of intermediate Islam/Hindu hybrid? Lol just curious bro!!
Rajputs were a hindu cast. Mostly warriors. Its literal meaning is son of Raja (king). When muslims invaded the sub continent. Many people converted to Islam. My ancestors being one of them. Some where like 4 or 5 centuries back.
There sub casts in Rajput, like 100s literally. Mine is "Bhudwal Rajput". Initially my ancestors were ruling Kashmir. When Prithvi Raj Chohan (an indian ruler) waged war and pushed them out to the Pakistan side of the sub continent. We have been here since 2 centuries now.
Rajputs are regarded very highly in Hinduism, cast tier system used to exist in hinduism but in Islam, everyone is equal so theres no cast or creed superiority.
Thats the short story

Btw Humans are the result of incest, we should all have been retards by now. The inbreeding coefficient is highly exaggerated by the west. If you study on it. You need generations upon generations of weak genetics to really get that level of gene pool depression.

Get Shredded!
I like breast milk from the tap too. Never thought about adding chocolate syrup to it. Will try it when I have a chance.

Craigslist

They removed them from Craigslist in the US Raj. Are they still on Craigslist/Pakistan?

They removed them from Craigslist in the US Raj. Are they still on Craigslist/Pakistan?

Craigslist does not operate here

I have seen it on Facebook for sale before

The dark web. Has everything.

where / how do you find this milk?

There used to be shit online, Craigslist had some shit a while ago but that was falling borderline into the personals and they remove the personals a couple months ago the Congress put a stop to that because it sex trafficking... It's dangerous none the less I've read stories of guys getting really fucking sick

Cracking up over the craigslist breast milk. "I drink nothing but the finest Cambodian breast milk." Dave Chappell as Pdiddy. After my youngest son was born, my wifes breast were huge with milk. One night she was on top riding me and all of sudden they start squirting on my face. Not gonna lie, it was kinda hot, but we couldnt stop laughing about it. It had a leftover milk from frosted flakes or corn flakes taste to it.

Back