• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone noticed increased DOMS on cycle?

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I dont mean "I am stronger so I train harder" but just soreness in general?

I noticed when I used humalog for 3 weeks I was chronically sore. Some of the worse DOMS of my life.

High dose test I felt awesome and was never sore...

I started Superdrol saturday (had taken it PWO maybe 2 or 3 times times last week). 20mg ED. I am retardedly sore now. The oddest part is i have cut all my workouts in half. I decided to go with a frequency approach so I am doing essentially have the volume, but doing the workout 2x a week. The weights used are no different, if anything theyre a bit lighter...but I havent even touched a bodypart the 2nd time and I still feel like I have done full body smolov 10x over.

Maybe I just need a shit ton more nutrient wise and its my bodies way of telling me? Or maybe its the glycogen saturation causing increased intramuscular water and feeling like doms?

Superdrol is a hell of a drug. It hijacks your entire body. If you're hurting, it likely means its working. Might I suggest any injectable version? Less shitty sides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I used the last of my filters on my tren hex and test e brew so o capped the SD that i bought. Maybe ill make some injectable of ot but its not just SD that I have issues with. Humalog did the same thing to me.

for me the back pumps were so bad it was hard to even get comfortable to sleep, its known that this drug will give you severe pumps.

Funny thing about SD.

When I have taken it in the past, which was a lot, I would always feel like my muscles were very very tight.

Not pump tight, but tight like I was gonna tear something and a bit painful as well. Is this what you mean or straight pain?

Funny thing about SD.

When I have taken it in the past, which was a lot, I would always feel like my muscles were very very tight.

Not pump tight, but tight like I was gonna tear something and a bit painful as well. Is this what you mean or straight pain?
Sounds like what winny does to me

Funny thing about SD.

Oddly enough I do notice that tight "its going to tear" feeling. But its more so stemming from how damn sore I feel not just a tightness.

On a side note I do have that pumped tight feeling everywhere that isnt sore lol

Oddly enough I do notice that tight "its going to tear" feeling. But its more so stemming from how damn sore I feel not just a tightness.

On a side note I do have that pumped tight feeling everywhere that isnt sore lol
I would bet it's nutritional.

I attribute the tightness on SD to a mineral imbalance somehow since that's all I can guess lol.

You may simply need more food but, if I remember correctly, you're doing the Vertical Diet?

In a way lol. For the most part its rice and meat. Come pay day Ill be able to add in all the "base" foods like sweet potato, cranberry juice etc.

In a way lol. For the most part its rice and meat. Come pay day Ill be able to add in all the "base" foods like sweet potato, cranberry juice etc.
Think that's probably the issue.

You're missing out on a lot of micro nutrients and minerals with just rice and meat.

IML Gear Cream!
Think that's probably the issue.

You're missing out on a lot of micro nutrients and minerals with just rice and meat.

What I find interesting is the same thing had happened when i was using humalog about 2 years ago. I was also eating a wider variety of food (not to mention a truck load) and was almost chronically sore.

I wouldn't doubt im missing some things but I do get a good amount of what he recommends like OJ, eggs, cheese, just not the cranberry juice, baby carrots, or sweet potato (although i get raw milk which is something he doesnt specifically recomment).

Last edited:
Back