Just wanted to give a current review since it's been a few orders since last review. Same lighting quick TA's., reps are still just a PM away and right on top of anything I have ever needed help with so the CS is still perfect., Quality of products have been the same which is potent., SAFE., CLEAN., CONTAMINANT FREE.., etc..etc..., always great prices and they continue to have random sales along with bigger holiday sales that have KILLER deals.

Something SuK has been doing recently is very generous and gives customers a chance to try other products along with their order. If you use SuK "preferred" payment method they give you a "FREE PRODUCT OF THE MONTH".!! I think that's pretty fuckin sweet cuz the payment method is super easy and pretty much instant so that keeps the TA super fast...just as fast as when CC payment used to be available.

I., personally have not seen or noticed ANY slip in ANY part of SuK's business from top to bottom..., they have been solid and consistent since I started using MHK/SuK. I have sent some other people of mine that live out of my state to SuK for their Kratom needs and EVERY ONE OF THEM could tell you the same stuff I mentioned in the above review as they receive the same killer products and service.!!!
Thanks again to the SuK crew.!!,,
5 star for sure
SuK Review ☆☆☆☆☆