• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New girl 👋🏻

IML Gear Cream!
To your knowledge, are the affects of exemestane different in premenopausal women than it is in postmenopausal women?

The reason I ask this is because I have heard of women taking AIs during contest prep to harden up and shed that last little bit of body fat, but I can tell you that my wife, who's postmenopausal, has had the exact opposite affect when taking AIs for breast cancer treatment. She actually gains weight, holds water, joint pain, lethargy, brain fog, etc, etc...

EEEEEEEK!!! I thought the same thing T. I was aware that women will sometimes use exemestane, anastrozole or even Nolva at the end of prep, but it did the same thing to me. Horrible horrible stuff, but I am curious if it would be so debilitating to a younger gal. Still, after my experiences with them, theres no way in hell Id touch it again :winkfinger:

Think OP's best course would be to do what all of us gals have done and start with the anavar. If that IS in fact you in your Avatar and not one of the guys on here doing a gimmick account, it should be a good starting point for you. It isnt a fat burner, but you look fairly lean. Its good for adding muscle or holding on to it while you cut. BUT...… your only going to see results if you have your workouts and diet already in order, which it sounds like you do.

Monte, are you trying to drive traffic? You dog you! :kiss:

Monte, are you trying to drive traffic? You dog you! :kiss:
Its sad to say but girls do make the boys come out and play. If its Monte keep it up bring us some more.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Guys are funny. You would think you guys would know by now pics arent always the person behind the screen . I wonder how many have been catfished on asf.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A few for sure!

not me....not now...D.A.R.E vs Bullhead!!!!!

If you need some help/ pointers or have some specific questions feel free to message me

Funny you keep trying to bust my balls ? What’s your history or experience? Whatever haters gonna hate anyways as mentioned I never look at this thread because tbh I don’t care who is new or not however tuff messaged in my subforum which brought me to this. I coach and offer consulting for competitors or non competitors and on this site I have worked with a handful of men but no women so trying to further help them on here to expand my offering as a coach and help both sexes.

Thanks for the ball busting though :) haters gonna hate, go shoot another tren ace shot and maybe some halo and you will be good

Back