• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New girl 👋🏻

mkmjtm08

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello!! I’m new to the AAS world! My goal is to be in bikini contest shape :thinking: I’ have the diet and workout part down so now I’m wanting more... I’m leaning towards Anavar and I’ve done some research on it but I would like your real life experiences with it. I’m 5’2” - 127lbs. Any advice or other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

If you have diet and workout down your 95% of the way there honestly. Maybe one of the girls on here will chime in on the anavar.

Hello!! I’m new to the AAS world! My goal is to be in bikini contest shape :thinking: I’ have the diet and workout part down so now I’m wanting more... I’m leaning towards Anavar and I’ve done some research on it but I would like your real life experiences with it. I’m 5’2” - 127lbs. Any advice or other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
If you need some help, I'd be glad to help. Domestic Supply has tried and proven products for many years.

you don't need gear to get into bikini contest shape, work on your diet more.

On behalf of H-AS Pharma ... Welcome to ASF .. be sure to sign up at our sister site too.. IMF..
Most of the same cats and same sponsors over there..

We could always use more women around here.. Hopefully after you get the information you need, you stick around. There's tons of knowledge here and bro's willing to help out..

And of course, by all means, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions .. We look forward to hearing about your progress and achievements..

Glad to have you here. Hope to see you posting some of your progress along the way. Pics or no pics but of course pics would be better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Don't give me to many options ;) I'll take a look into those thanks!!
Winny especially can have very strong virilization effects in women compared to the alternatives of anavar and primo. Of course all of them can, but I've seen more women have problems with winny than anything else for some reason.

I highly suggest posting in the fem chem section since you'll get more educated responses from experienced women than you will here. Also poke around in there and you'll find a lot of good info.

I'm slowly learning that I need to tweak my diet a little more!
And this right here is more valuable than any gear lol. If you're really serious I highly suggest hiring a coach for your prep. Tren2k14 here on this forum is great with women. Here's working with my fiancee now and her results have been tremendous

Glad to have you here. Hope to see you posting some of your progress along the way. Pics or no pics but of course pics would be better.

;) Progression pics so far have not been glamours! I hope to change that soon and I'll post them.

Winny especially can have very strong virilization effects in women compared to the alternatives of anavar and primo. Of course all of them can, but I've seen more women have problems with winny than anything else for some reason.

I highly suggest posting in the fem chem section since you'll get more educated responses from experienced women than you will here. Also poke around in there and you'll find a lot of good info.

I've read a few things about winny and I don't want to go that route. Someone got me to the Fem Chem section and I've found some really good info there! I'll contact Tren2k14! I've been trying to do this on my own and it's got me pretty far on the weight loss side of things but building lean muscle is a whole other story!

HAHA the dogs see a hot avatar and they all come running. LMFAO
Boys will be boys. Whats bad is I dont even need to see the avatar. Just knowing your a female and in the gym is good enough for me.

I should have thought about that before posting my pic :p

Just understand that you are a female posting in a forum where most of the guys are all jacked up on testosterone and everything will be ok...

HAHA the dogs see a hot avatar and they all come running. LMFAO
Guys are funny. You would think you guys would know by now pics arent always the person behind the screen . I wonder how many have been catfished on asf.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Guys are funny. You would think you guys would know by now pics arent always the person behind the screen . I wonder how many have been catfished on asf.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You never know... That could or could not be me ;) That would be an interesting topic! I'm sure there are some funny stories to go along with it.

yes, in real life we can have all the strangest effects, but on paper

anavar andro=24
masteron andro=25
Winny andro=30

for primo you have to practically double it:
Primo andro=44-57
even nandro (maybe NPP) is less androgenic.

And keep in mind that masteron was created for women!

Anyway the best advice, at least to start, that I can give you, are 25 mg per day of Exemestane.

Probably, a Bikini-class athlete would not need anything else.

Last edited:
Anyway the best advice, at least to start, that I can give you, are 25 mg per day of Exemestane.

To your knowledge, are the affects of exemestane different in premenopausal women than it is in postmenopausal women?

The reason I ask this is because I have heard of women taking AIs during contest prep to harden up and shed that last little bit of body fat, but I can tell you that my wife, who's postmenopausal, has had the exact opposite affect when taking AIs for breast cancer treatment. She actually gains weight, holds water, joint pain, lethargy, brain fog, etc, etc...

To your knowledge, are the affects of exemestane different in premenopausal women than it is in postmenopausal women?

The reason I ask this is because I have heard of women taking AIs during contest prep to harden up and shed that last little bit of body fat, but I can tell you that my wife, who's postmenopausal, has had the exact opposite affect when taking AIs for breast cancer treatment. She actually gains weight, holds water, joint pain, lethargy, brain fog, etc, etc...
Very interesting question but honestly I don't know how to help you.
Sorry friend.

Back