• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg

Bjjkiller

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need to blood done,but would like to get my balls back to normal.how much to take,or any advice

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

HCG will raise your test levels brother.

get bloods done first then HCG .

Hcg dose might vary depending in your last cycle duration and compounds used

edit ,

do you blast n cruise ?

do you self trt or get it thru Doctor?

Self trt,250 once a week.

While still taking my 250 correct? I'll order some this week.thank u

Will share my little experience. Tried 500iu E4D on 6th week of my cycle and it was like overdose for me. Right now 200iu EoD and works perfectly. Increased sex-drive and swollen balls 😆

Can I read some experiences...I know I need it just want to see where everyone is how they reacted to it.thanks again

IML Gear Cream!
- - - Updated - - -

Will share my little experience. Tried 500iu E4D on 6th week of my cycle and it was like overdose for me. Right now 200iu EoD and works perfectly. Increased sex-drive and swollen balls 

How was it overdose? Running high E?

I recall reading hcg added into trt only brings up total test by about 100 points I dont know what hcg quantity that was using. On monotherapy hcg is supposed to have a greater than 100 point increase there are articles out there on this. I do 350 IU 2xweek and thats enough to bring my bag back up that includes either 150/week of test cyp as well as 500/week of test cyp.

- - - Updated - - -

How was it overdose? Running high E?
Anxiety, bad sleep, irritated mood, like a couple hours after injection and for a day or two. 200-250 e2d works well. Asked some people - they do the same 200-250

Back