• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Where is everyone vacationing this Summer?

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Islands?

LowT

Attachments

• B237B66A-96A7-49DC-8512-0CC36859C4CB.jpeg
    B237B66A-96A7-49DC-8512-0CC36859C4CB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
I bought a house on the beach and thought I would be enjoying life on the beach everyday but the truth is I have to work my ass off to keep it

I bought a house on the beach and thought I would be enjoying life on the beach everyday but the truth is I have to work my ass off to keep it
Sucks doesn’t it man...I’m gonna pile money into my 401k and after kids graduate, downgrade to a trailer in the woods. Maybe retire before I die and try to be on vacation everyday during retirement. No vacation this year, minus taking kids to a theme park. Was going to go to Aruba but can’t afford to now. Maybe next year. Gonna try kayaking with one arm soon.

Sucks doesn’t it man...I’m gonna pile money into my 401k and after kids graduate, downgrade to a trailer in the woods. Maybe retire before I die and try to be on vacation everyday during retirement. No vacation this year, minus taking kids to a theme park. Was going to go to Aruba but can’t afford to now. Maybe next year. Gonna try kayaking with one arm soon.
lmao, you gotta plan there bro, I think my plan is dont die so I can keep up on payments

In Florida at the beach now, diving for scallops and fishing today, got ran out of the water by a 8ft hammerhead, was circling my buddy

In Florida at the beach now, diving for scallops and fishing today, got ran out of the water by a 8ft hammerhead, was circling my buddy
Should have speared that fucker.

Shark is supposed to be a super lean protein 🤣

Vacay without the kids will be mexico again this year. Went to Playa del Carmen last year. Trying out Cabo San Lucas this year

Shark week bro lol

Love shark week on discovery

Should have speared that fucker.

Shark is supposed to be a super lean protein 🤣

Sharks are protected for most part in Fl, no spearfishing, only hook n line, limit one per person. We caught about 10 sharks, black tips and spinners, didn't keep any.

Got any pics?

Shark week bro lol

LMAO, that has to be funny yet very scary. Shark Week up close and personal is like a reality show.

I for one planning to spend a nice long weekend out in the woods of New Hampshire at a place owned by one of my brother's friends. No cell service no TV no Net...perfect!

Just got back from Panama City. Weather held up all week and water was clear. 👍🏻👍🏻

Just got back from Panama City. Weather held up all week and water was clear. 
Bet that song "Panama" by Van Halen must been going through your head then, lol.

I am riding the dirt bike all over Colorado for another few days then vacation over head back home then to work.

I did play some Van Halen on the beach actually.
Yea that song really kicked ass when I played it while in the gym. Just thought of it when you posted you were in Panama.

That would deter me from going back period. Spear fishing or fishing in general attacks sharks. Give me a nice big boat and something to strap my ass in it.

Venus, I need a break from the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
That would deter me from going back period. Spear fishing or fishing in general attacks sharks. Give me a nice big boat and something to strap my ass in it.

I'm not afraid of em as much as my buddy, he flipped out and hauled ass to the boat, i stayed in the water a while. I've been in the water with lots of sharks, started surfing and diving when i was 14.

Anybody notice that everybody at the beach these days is a disgusting, fat pig?

Lolz......yeah hard not to notice. There's still some lookers on South Beach, and some in Panama city but mostly younguns. Daytona during bikeweek too

Last edited:
Used to get scallops every year in crystal river fl but wouldn’t call that diving where I was at they were always in waist deep water but plenty of fun doing it.

Have you noticed that’s everywhere you go anymore. It use to only be Walmart, now it’s everywhere.

Used to get scallops every year in crystal river fl but wouldn’t call that diving where I was at they were always in waist deep water but plenty of fun doing it.

Yeah we weren't using tanks we were free diving, we do best in 5-8ft, there's 20,000 boats inside in 3-4ft and usually scallops are picked out. I've been out crystal river, this trip we did Rocky creek and Steinahatchee

Makes me sick, especially when its kids. It makes me want to beat the parents.

No doubt, I feel the same way. Insulin sensitivity issues by 6 years old. Yeah, have another coke, or how about some of this blue colored high fructose flavored shit water. It’s unbelievable

Back