• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Superdrol gyno

Prami or caber will work the same, just depends if you get sides from prami, I can't touch the stuff, even trying to increase dosage very slowly over weeks.

What in superdrol is causing gyno? That does not seem right to me.

SD shrinks my glands and takes gyno away.

Prolactin i believe my estro is on point confirmed w bloods. Prolactin wasn't tested for. Ive got gyno post cycle and sometimes will get it on. Seems like the glands swelling not a buildup of tissue. Isnt anything major just a slight noticable (to me) swelling primarily in the left nip and a little itching. Goes away post cycle except for very very minor gyno i got post cycle from sd years ago when i waa in a position where i couldn't get ancillarys . So you guys know where im at. Im on 15mg sd ed and 200mg test e a week. 255 lbs apx 12 percent body fat 6 3 24 years old.

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

Prami ive used to keep gyno away, more as a precaution ,on a low dose tren cycle. Worked well no sides great recomp. I assumed it would work here but i wanted to make sure. These dats i always consult this board and my doc whos an aas user himself and a fitness model whos been in numerous ads for mags. I takw a much smarter approch these days :)
Prami or caber will work the same, just depends if you get sides from prami, I can't touch the stuff, even trying to increase dosage very slowly over weeks.

What to use to keep gyno on superdrol down? Prami or caber?

Anadrol and superdrol can cause gyno through a different pathway besides prolactin and estrogen.

Nobody knows how though.

Ya always rebound flare ups from SD. But not when i keep blasting it seems. Back in the day of PHs used to get puffy nips and lactation coming off Sd. Would still use RC nolva and somehow survived. On cycle of SD now adays no issues with gyno. Nips so tight could cut glass. But i have way more access to drugs now.

IML Gear Cream!
Neither. I’d just control e2 with aromasin or arimidex. Unless you know it’s a prolactin issue?

Ive never had estrogen or gyno issues with superdrol. But a lot of guys in college that bought stuff from gnc sure did when they sold it. No ai and heavy drinking didn’t help I’m sure.

OP was me kinda rushing. Sorry for lack of info. Ive used aas since i was 19. First cycle was a superdrol cycle where i got the gyno. Had no clue it was an aas was just told it would get me swole. Took 10-40 mg ed for apx 5 weeks. After i started getting the gyno and lack of a boner i did some research and got informed and fixed myself up. After that no more aas until i was 21 then started doing an annual cycle every summer since then. All 6 to 8 weeks. 21 500 mg test p 8 weeks 22 test 200 mg mast 400mg 8 weels. 23 test 200 mg tren 200mg 6 weeks. Gains were fucking unreal n sweat too much while i fucked so stopped short. This year test 200mg sd. That for 5 weeks until i switch to mast!

Defo isn't any form of estro. Confirmed w bloods
Neither. I’d just control e2 with aromasin or arimidex. Unless you know it’s a prolactin issue?

Ive never had estrogen or gyno issues with superdrol. But a lot of guys in college that bought stuff from gnc sure did when they sold it. No ai and heavy drinking didn’t help I’m sure.

Prami is fucking amazing for tren sides. I’ll never use Tren without it again. I’d use it on a low dose with .5 arimdex M & F. Not sure how it would handle SD but I’d try.

Tamoxifen will block the receptor but the runs on SD are so short not sure anything is needed.

Are you stacking?

Anadrol and superdrol can cause gyno through a different pathway besides prolactin and estrogen.

Nobody knows how though.
I have never heard that about superdrol. Abombs I know all too well about, but superdrol has ever damn side effect except that for me. Strange.

Back