Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3eepp View Post
    Tufftitties,

my wife is on week 4 of winstrol and seems to be having very good results with only 25-30 mg per week pinning every 2 1/2-3 days. However the pip she gets seems to be bothering her more so sheís started yesterday injecting into slices of apple and eating it and will up the mg slightly and increase the frequency taking orally. And yes for anyone wondering, I did research eating depot winstrol and itís supposed to be no different with the exception of having the first pass through the liver.

her stats are, 5í4Ē 120lbs 45yrs old , winstrol is giving her some muscle bulk, strength, and helping with some weight loss along with diet. being pre-menopausal her hormones were already whacked out and her period has a mind of its own so staying on 6 weeks wouldnít really mess with her lady cycle, as Iíve read where females cycle winstrol for 3 weeks have period and go back on 3 more weeks. Iím surely not telling you to jump on winny tabs or anything, but thought I would share the experience my wife has so far. And she hasnít seen any side effects other than some irritability, but this could be related to her age and pre-menopause and a younger woman could see more sides. Anyway, good luck to you and hope you get the results you want
    Iíve realllllly been considering winny too, but really donít know anyone who was properly taking it. So this makes me lean even more towards the winny over Var debate. But I appreciate the info so much, never heard of the apple thing but Iím really liking the idea as I heard the tabs are fuckin brutal on your liver (not that I drink really) but itís still a concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points

If it's your first cycle var would be fine. I don't know how long you have been in the gym..... If you havent been committed and serious for a few solid years, you don't need gear. Possibly a sarm to assist with fat burning.
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffTitties View Post
    Iíve realllllly been considering winny too, but really donít know anyone who was properly taking it. So this makes me lean even more towards the winny over Var debate. But I appreciate the info so much, never heard of the apple thing but Iím really liking the idea as I heard the tabs are fuckin brutal on your liver (not that I drink really) but itís still a concern.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Gymprincess is right about being committed and have some time in the gym naturally to hit your plateau before trying any gear. However if you decided to try gear anyway being safe is the first step, but I'm sure you already know that. What is your lifestyle far as working out and diet? One thing that helps a lot is apple sider vinegar w/mother, you can google how much to take and how to take it. Also there are capsules I found at Walmart so you donít have to drink the vinegar, either way the point is it works for weight loss.

I should clarify, my wife has been going to gym for years and has competed in state level comps for bodybuilding coming in 3rd being natural with places 1 & 2 being ladies on gear in her last competition some years ago. She was trained by Tammy Tucker and worked as a trainer at Tammyís gym back then, we met at that gym. By no means am I knocking you, I just wanted to make sure I didnít mislead you to think she just started the gym and tried gear at the same time. As I donít know your experience and how much time you have put into the gym. So if you did decide to try something I wanted to share my wifeís experience because there really wasnít much to research when we were looking. Feel free to ask anything or PM me , you can ask my wife Iíll pass the screen to her.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

Correction; should be Tami Tucker who trained my wife

http://usamuscle.com/women/athletes/...AthleteID=2900

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Oh that is cool, maybe we should make friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by TuffTitties View Post
    Los Angeles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in