• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Ongoing Log

IML Gear Cream!
Good job man you've come a long way from when you 1st came back a while ago! You're looking good, keep it up brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I see big changes! Legs and abs are looking good! Great job. Hope you heal soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Good job man you've come a long way from when you 1st came back a while ago! You're looking good, keep it up brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Thanks guys, much appreciated! Still going strong, can't wait to put on some serious size this winter

Here the goods for the forearm. Gau Sha for blood flow, compression sleeves throughout the day, and cuffs during workouts. I've after workouts and heat with Gau Sha after the ice. This should help a lot
9ee53e0bdf2b40e1448d5da205db26ad.jpg

Way late to this party..I'm in now...very good progress bro

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Well guys, looks like I'm going to cruise right now. Went to a new gym last night for chest and delts, got under a brand new Smith machine doing incline presses. The Smith felt really off, the stabilizing bars were really wobbly and it had a strange resistance that was kind of off balance. Went to do my last set of 225, just like the set before, but I failed on my second rep. Couldn't push the weight without help. Didn't feel much but my left shoulder kinda quit working on me. Tried to finish delts but all of the equipment was really cheap, crappy Matrix hardware and it all felt off.

Shoulder started hurting after my shower, then this morning it's really bad. Internal rotation and any movement when my arm is down at my side is excruciating. Going to the doctor now for a sling and a diagnosis. Hoping it's not too bad but I'll know soon!

Wish me luck!

Well guys, looks like I'm going to cruise right now. Went to a new gym last night for chest and delts, got under a brand new Smith machine doing incline presses. The Smith felt really off, the stabilizing bars were really wobbly and it had a strange resistance that was kind of off balance. Went to do my last set of 225, just like the set before, but I failed on my second rep. Couldn't push the weight without help. Didn't feel much but my left shoulder kinda quit working on me. Tried to finish delts but all of the equipment was really cheap, crappy Matrix hardware and it all felt off.

Shoulder started hurting after my shower, then this morning it's really bad. Internal rotation and any movement when my arm is down at my side is excruciating. Going to the doctor now for a sling and a diagnosis. Hoping it's not too bad but I'll know soon!

Wish me luck!
Damn it.

Do you have brittle bone and tendon disease or something?!

Damn it.

Haha man, I think it's just because I've added so much size to my frame. I started lifting at 118lbs soaking wet and too fat to see my abs. I'm hanging at around 173.0 right now at right at or under 15% bodyfat...I'd be willing to guess I've added around 50-60lbs of pure muscle over the years.

My body just doesn't like it lol. But I'm going to make it happen anyways! I could very well have something like that though, who knows. That's why I'm running low dose GH year round from here on

Well. It's a partial tear of the supraspinatus where the muscle ties into the tendon. About 2 weeks before I can start rehab, then maybe a month before I can lift again. Really sucks because I can't hardly lift anything up to do legs with lol. Guess it's time to heal up and let everything recover.

Good thing I'm already on GH!

Damn it.

Tren2k and I are pretty sure this and the tendonitis in my forearm is from crashing my estrogen. Next time I start tren I'm going to get labs done so I can see what's causing my gyno to flare up from it. I might be one of the few that legitimately has a prolactin issue with tren.

Get Shredded!
So here the plan.

Instead of doing a pure cruise, we're going to hear it toward recovery. So here's the gear:

400 test e
200 NPP
100 tren ace
2iu Puretropins daily

Also running the last of the bpc and TB 500 I have left right now.

Shoulder feels like it's doing better already, but it's very loose and clunky. Still hurts quite a bit when my arm is moved from the relaxed position by my side.

I did not a new low in weight today @ 172.0. Definitely still getting leaner. Going to continue on the cardio and hit legs with what I can 3x weekly. Mostly gentle stuff because I can't lift plates to load a press or anything. Fridays my fiancee will be helping me out with loading weights so I can at least get some heavier leg presses and hacks in. Might be able to do some lunges on the Smith too since I can hold the bar with one arm.

Thanks for following!

Hang in there GC.I have been quietly following your log.I am 59 and have been lifting since I was 18 so you know I have hit some rough patches like this also.I would say do what you can do pain free and give the injury enough time to heal.The first day it feels better you will be tempted to train it.Good luck buddy.

Damn, just read this whole thread. Amazing work and talk about perservering through every damn obstacle.

Great log, hope your plan for recovery works because you've got the dedication to hit your goals man.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BTW, In case anyone is wondering, it's extremely difficult to wipe your ass with a turn rotator cuff
Just stop doing it. Plus it's a great way to keep people from bothering you. Lmao. I added a bidet attachment to my toilet. Comes in handy. Makes cleanup much easier for any ailments. Then a quick wipe with a baby wipe. Fresh and clean.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words!

My shoulder seems to be healing at an aggressive rate, which I'm very happy about but I know I will have a month before I can really lift more than rehab. The pain has gone down a lot and it's already starting to feel tighter again without as much clicking and popping. Still needs a lot of rest, forearm too. It's healing quickly now as well.

All in all, we're doing good! Hitting legs 3x weekly until I get back into full training volume again, should be able to bring those up a good bit while I'm down on the other stuff.

Thank you for the support!

Alright update time.

Shoulder is still healing at a rapid rate, I'm thinking due to the GH, BPC, and NPP. I'm already at about 70-75% pain free ROM which is phenomenal. Forearm is healing too, but much slower. I'm assuming because it's taking over for a lot of my daily tasks, and it was pretty badly damaged.

I'm working legs 3x a week until I can start lifting normal again, so yesterday was a heavier day. I'm limited on what I can do when it comes to moving plates and stuff so im doing what I can as hard as I can. I'd like to leg press but the whole moving 12+ plates isn't gonna happen. Maybe on Friday when my fiancee can help me with moving the plates I'll work it into my volume workout.

Single plate ham curl
20 for 15
25 for 12
35 for 10
35 for 10 drop to 20 to fail, partials to failure

Smith lunge 4x10

Smith sissy squat 3x12
95 drop to bar and rep to failure

Leg extension 2x15

3/4 rack stiff leg deads 3x12 slow with hard squeeze at the top
Stopped from shoulder pain

Way to keep at it. I remember when I messed up my shoulder a d had to quit for a while. So much legs. Good to see you have a detour plan and are keeping at it!

IML Gear Cream!
Way to keep at it. I remember when I messed up my shoulder a d had to quit for a while. So much legs. Good to see you have a detour plan and are keeping at it!

I can't stop now! No way. I just gotta remember to let the stuff heal and quit trying to move plates with my arms lol. Gotta stick to the machines for a little bit longer

Leg and calves pump in the books. Shoulder is feeling better by the day so I can't complain. Forearm is kinda pissed for some reason but I'm hoping it'll keep getting better tomorrow

Plate loaded ham curls 4x15

Single leg press 4x15
2 plates
"
"
"

Single leg extension
60lb for 30
50lb sets of 4 on each side no rest until can't do 4
60lb with 3 drops
50lb to failure

Standing calf raise 4 sets of 15 wide stance and 15 bent knees
6 plates
6 plates
6 plates
6 plates

Banded tibia raise 3x15
"

Alright update time.

Shoulder is feeling a lot better but I kinds pushed it this weekend installing my new water heater and the electrical for it. It's a little sore today but not bad considering what I was doing. Forearm is more irritated from using an impact driver and a drill so I'm trying to baby it moreso than the shoulder. Just have to be careful with moving plates around.

Weight hit a new low of 168.4 on Saturday morning, so still dropping fat and looking leaner by the day. Did a decent carb refeed Saturday but didn't end up retaining much at all which is great.

I'll get some pics up this weekend, I forgot to take some since I was busy.

Gear wise I've switched everything to TGC to test everything out. I have a thread over in that sub with my reviews. So far so good!

You weigh less than me haha. Do you have a weight goal?
Alright update time.

Shoulder is feeling a lot better but I kinds pushed it this weekend installing my new water heater and the electrical for it. It's a little sore today but not bad considering what I was doing. Forearm is more irritated from using an impact driver and a drill so I'm trying to baby it moreso than the shoulder. Just have to be careful with moving plates around.

Weight hit a new low of 168.4 on Saturday morning, so still dropping fat and looking leaner by the day. Did a decent carb refeed Saturday but didn't end up retaining much at all which is great.

I'll get some pics up this weekend, I forgot to take some since I was busy.

Gear wise I've switched everything to TGC to test everything out. I have a thread over in that sub with my reviews. So far so good!

You weigh less than me haha. Do you have a weight goal?

Not a weight goal per se, just a bodyfat % of 8 or less. Once we get there were going to rebound and start putting on size with a pretty substantial blast and reversing the diet. For me there's no reason to get above about 12% fat anymore, especially since it decreases insulin sensitivity quite a bit, which obviously inhibits lean mass gain. I'm not exactly sure how tren2k handles that but I'm assuming mini diets if I start getting too fat or start losing my pump.

Time to be ripped year round!

Back