• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GarlicChicken Ongoing Log

Yeah I get real bad hypoglycemia if I don't follow up with my second post workout meal within a certain time. It's surprising but just protein and fats do the trick. Otherwise it'll drop down, the lowest I've tested recently was low 50's when it happened

50’s? Wow that’s low

50’s? Wow that’s low
I feel dizzy at 70 . . .
Yeah 50's are when I start getting really nervous. The lowest I think I ever tested was 43, I had slammed some orange juice and then passed out momentarily. My fiancee was scared shitless but I knew I'd be okay since the sugar had to be kicking in. I was completely delerious, vision blurred so bad I couldn't hardly see, couldn't hardly talk. That one was scary

I'm having problems uploading pics with Tapatalk for some reason. I'm gonna try uploading some via browser later when I get the chance

My last fasted bloodwork i was in 40s and bout to pass out. I have to keep protein bars with me everywhere I go.

My last fasted bloodwork i was in 40s and bout to pass out. I have to keep protein bars with me everywhere I go.
Wow that's really bad for fasted in the morning. Mine usually hovers in the 70s in the morning.

I keep dried pineapple and dried mango with me. I'm going to start keeping a shaker with ground oats in my gym bag for when I have those incidents during my workout

Wow that's really bad for fasted in the morning. Mine usually hovers in the 70s in the morning.

I keep dried pineapple and dried mango with me. I'm going to start keeping a shaker with ground oats in my gym bag for when I have those incidents during my workout

We have the same problem and my Dr has no idea why, probably had bloodwork 10x in the last year.

We have the same problem and my Dr has no idea why, probably had bloodwork 10x in the last year.
I'll be damned. Yeah docs couldn't figure out my problems either, just said "you're probably pre-diabetic." Thanks guys.

Have you used a lot of GH/peptides/etc in the past? I'm wondering if that's why I have this problem

Get Shredded!
Peptides for a year then switched to hgh 2yrs ago. GH 2 iu first year, 3iu last year. I do think its been worse in last few years so looks to be a correlation. I have a Glucose meter, 120s yesterday, only out of range when not eating for long periods, and if physical activity too makes it much worse. So fasted cardio or workouts are definitely a no go.

Peptides for a year then switched to hgh 2yrs ago. GH 2 iu first year, 3iu last year. I do think its been worse in last few years so looks to be a correlation. I have a Glucose meter, 120s yesterday, only out of range when not eating for long periods, and if physical activity too makes it much worse. So fasted cardio or workouts are definitely a no go.

You sound almost exactly like me. I stay in the 120's after meals, going too long between meals will make me go down. A lot of physical activity drops mine too, for instance two weeks ago I helped someone move and went hypo twice during the 4 hours I was carrying stuff.

Fasted lifting is impossible, but I can do up to 30 minutes of fasted low intensity cardio first thing in the morning tight after I wake up. If I wait too long I can't, and I have to eat immediately afterward. I also get really bad rebound hypo if I eat too many carbs after a bad drop. I'll digest them super fast and then it'll take again. Almost like my pancreas releases too much insulin and puts all of the blood glucose away too quickly. I have to mix fats or slower digesting carbs with the fast ones to avoid this. Oats are about the best there is.

I used ghrps with cjc no dac extensively back in the day when they were really cheap to get ($5-10 a vial) and then used them along with GH. Had great results but it seems there's a correlation. Not many people have this exact problem we have.

As much as I hate to see you have these same problems, it's good to know I'm not alone in this.

As much as I hate to see you have these same problems, it's good to know I'm not alone in this.

I have them to but I think mine is due to size but honestly didn’t notice it bad until I started gh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have them to but I think mine is due to size but honestly didn’t notice it bad until I started gh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't realize yours were exactly like mine. I honestly think GH has a big role in this problem. I think adding large amounts of lean mass to your frame does too. I used to be 118 at over 20%, so I've probably added about 40lb of muscle since then. You may be on to something here

Yesterday was a cheat day, stayed on the clean side with a 10oz smoked ribeye, roasted red potatoes, and some corn salsa stuff that was good. I ended up eating one little piece of garlic bread that I want supposed to but that's it.

Today I ended up having a hypo incident, dropped down to 61 and I decided to eat a little dried mango to stop it. It rebounded again about 15-20 minutes later so I had another bit of pineapple and downed 1/4c instant oats with water and some sugar free chocolate macadamia flavoring, which held it off until my next meal.

Made a new recipe for chicken today, which turned out killer. I'll post it here in the next post...

Thai Basil & Mint Chicken

Ingredients:

- 6lb boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs, sliced into thin strips

- Sesame oil

- 8-10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced

- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced

- 4 fresh holland or Thai or jalepeno chili, de-seeded and thinly sliced

- 1/2c soy sauce

- 4 tbsp oyster sauce

- 3 tbsp fish sauce

- 4 tsp sugar or 2 packets of splenda

- 1-2 cup fresh Thai basil leaves

- 1-2 cup fresh mint leaves

Instructions:

- Heat some sesame oil in a wok or large pan/skillet over high heat. Add the chicken, and stir-fry until opaque. Remove the chicken from the wok and set aside.
- Add a little more sesame oil in the wok, and add the garlic, onion, and chilies. Stir-fry approx 4-5 minutes. Add the reserved chicken, soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar. Stir fry until peppers and onion is done.
- Add in basil and mint. Stir-fry for about 30 seconds, until the basil and mint leaves are wilted. Serve with steamed rice or by itself.

Might want to get a script for a emergency glucose shot from your doctor and show your girlfriend how to use it. Saved my wife’s life probably over 20 times with them personally when she was type 1. Never know

Might want to get a script for a emergency glucose shot from your doctor and show your girlfriend how to use it. Saved my wife’s life probably over 20 times with them personally when she was type 1. Never know
Thank you, I'll look into that. I'm assuming it's some kind of autoinjector that I could keep one in my gym bag, one in my work laptop case, etc?

Its a 2 part kit. Inject water into vial with a dissolvable glucose tab in it. Then pull back out and inject. It’s like a 18 or 20g needle though. It’s not something you give yourself. It’s for when your so low that you can’t function and need help quick. EMT’s use them. Lifesaver. If your Dr knows you go low you shouldn’t have any issue getting a script for them. I always kept 2 just in case.

Its a 2 part kit. Inject water into vial with a dissolvable glucose tab in it. Then pull back out and inject. It’s like a 18 or 20g needle though. It’s not something you give yourself. It’s for when your so low that you can’t function and need help quick. EMT’s use them. Lifesaver. If your Dr knows you go low you shouldn’t have any issue getting a script for them. I always kept 2 just in case.
I'll definitely ask her about this. I'm scheduling a visit soon anyways done they changed my doctor again. Thank you
What causes this low blood sugar issue?
Not really sure. I think it has something to do with peptide and GH use, and adding a lot of muscle to my frame compared to my starting point. It all started after the peptides and GH and the better shape I get in the more it seems to happen. It tends to happen during/after leg days, if I eat too many simple carbs in one sitting, go too long between meals, etc. No doctors can figure it out at this point, just like rehh

Feels like a Monday to me, my ass is in slow motion too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah man. I have an overwhelming pile of project work to get done and I'm getting really short on time. If I didn't have to do everyone else's job on top of mine it would help...

Yeah man. I have an overwhelming pile of project work to get done and I'm getting really short on time. If I didn't have to do everyone else's job on top of mine it would help...
Damn dude are you standing in my shoes!??

Another interesting tidbit, I did the most weight I've done on over 10 years in rack deads yesterday. Pulled 345 without issue for reps, and 365 for reps on partials. It's nice to have my lower back getting strong again, especially with the arthritis in there

Trying to hire people worth a shit that will do their job is impossible.

Another interesting tidbit, I did the most weight I've done on over 10 years in rack deads yesterday. Pulled 345 without issue for reps, and 365 for reps on partials. It's nice to have my lower back getting strong again, especially with the arthritis in there
You taking anything for it? I just started meloxicam but its not doing shit. I have just been pushing through the workouts but having to cut reps and weight lately

Damn dude are you standing in my shoes!??

Haha it's daily life for me now
Trying to hire people worth a shit that will do their job is impossible.

Tell me about it. We've been doing some restructuring and bringing in new blood lately, we've made mostly good choices bet there's a couple that are proving to have over sold themselves. It's the old blood that really is a pain in my ass
You taking anything for it? I just started meloxicam but its not doing shit. I have just been pushing through the workouts but having to cut reps and weight lately

I actually quit my Meloxicam. I was on it for years but like you said it kinda wit doing anything for me now. Ibuprofen works better because I rarely take it. I just wear my back belt real tight on things like rack pulls and squats, and make sure I wear it for other movements that stress my lower back. Then do hypers to keep it strong. Seems to really be helping. My arthritis is in the front side of my spine only at this point

Back